• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

I remember we were linked with a move for the swiss coach, Murat Yakin, back in the 90's. During the Christian Gross tenure probably.

I think it's as much other players not attacking the right areas when the ball comes in.

Something we struggled a lot with when Richi wasn't playing.

Someone should have been attacking that cross, but I don't think Saka ever looks up.

Bellingham is having a better game, but it was a low bar after the last game

Rice is killing any progression
Trippier always looking to go backwards...

Too many passes, needs to be quicker, ball played Infront of players at times and take the ball on the turn.

I've come to realize that the experience of watching football is mostly a disappointing one. We complain 90% of the time. Few teams are really fun to watch. Even an objectively fun team to watch, like say Emirates Marketing Project, will still have a host of boring games.

Yet we complain and we complain. Maybe we just expect too much of football. It's mostly boring.

I've come to realize that the experience of watching football is mostly a disappointing one. We complain 90% of the time. Few teams are really fun to watch. Even an objectively fun team to watch, like say Emirates Marketing Project, will still have a host of boring games.

Yet we complain and we complain. Maybe we just expect too much of football. It's mostly boring.
Tbf makes me realise how good we’ve had it as Spurs fans over the years.

Bale marauding forward, Dembeles skill, Dele, Eriksen, Kane & Son. Even Aaron Lennon and Huddlestone were often a joy to watch.

Imagine watching brick like this every week…

Back