• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

The Villa Blog ‏@AVFCBlog 59m59 minutes ago
Adebayor is in town #avfc

The FatLady is warming up backstage ready to sing..................
I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't have any ill feeling towards Ade (or any Spurs player really) but it's best for us and him that he moves on and the quicker the better. I hoping this move will trigger a move by us for another attacker.

Last edited:

I don't hold any ill feelings to Ade (or any Spurs player really) but it's best for us and him that he moves on and the quicker the better. I hoping this move will trigger a move by us for another attacker.

Couldnt agree more, just want him out and someone the head coach trusts and is willing to use in.

I don't hold any ill feelings to Ade (or any Spurs player really) but it's best for us and him that he moves on and the quicker the better. I hoping this move will trigger a move by us for another attacker.

Same here.

just-do-it-hed-2013.jpg

@JPJmedia: SPORT: JPJ Media sources can confirm #Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor is currently at #AstonVilla with Tim Sherwood. @AstonVillaMail
#AVFC

@JPJmedia: SPORT: JPJ Media sources can confirm #Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor is currently at #AstonVilla with Tim Sherwood. @AstonVillaMail
#AVFC

Saw that one which backs up the Villa fan account that said he was there.

Taking a long time to announce tho.

Thought this was being announced yesterday?

A couple of Villa fans on their forum think this deal is dead in the water.

Reckon we are waiting to announce an incoming or 2 before Ade and Soldado are confirmed?

i think the only one we are remotely close to signing is Werner and i think he will be in once Ade goes in the next 48 hrs.

Back