• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Bet they’ll be out early every game next season after such a punitive fine.

For fines they aren't based on your turnover. Has to be a fine that a smaller team could also afford.

22 counts though? Why the hell has it taken so long to punish them for that? Should be punishing them each time. Increasing the punishment each time. Till the punishment gets so high they stop.

For fines they aren't based on your turnover. Has to be a fine that a smaller team could also afford.

22 counts though? Why the hell has it taken so long to punish them for that? Should be punishing them each time. Increasing the punishment each time. Till the punishment gets so high they stop.
I know I was being sarcastic. If they do feel it’s giving them some advantage then a £2m fine is worth it.

I know I was being sarcastic. If they do feel it’s giving them some advantage then a £2m fine is worth it.

I know you were being sarcastic. It does seem a small fine. But it's the same as fines for players getting cards. They all get fined the same whether they are earning £20k a week or £400k a week.

All of it should be happening immediaedy.

You'd so expect that in the worlds richest league you'd have fast scrutinty of anyone suepected of breaking rules with quck decisions.

Completely unjust they're suepected of countless FFP infirngemnts but their only just being inveisgted for some offences dating back to 2009. 15 years ago. And that the invesgation takes so long to conclude.

Wouldn't be right at all to encourage Saudi Sportswashing Machine to take the tinkle knowing they have until 2039 to do whatever they want before action is taken.

All of it should be happening immediaedy.

You'd so expect that in the worlds richest league you'd have fast scrutinty of anyone suepected of breaking rules with quck decisions.

Completely unjust they're suepected of countless FFP infirngemnts but their only just being inveisgted for some offences dating back to 2009. 15 years ago. And that the invesgation takes so long to conclude.

Wouldn't be right at all to encourage Saudi Sportswashing Machine to take the tinkle knowing they have until 2039 to do whatever they want before action is taken.

The 115 charges have taken too long. But their hands are tied a bit. This is a case of fraud. The prem have to prove city, their accountants and their sponsors lied. Which is difficult enough if you are the police able to raid offices and issue subpoenas. The prem can only ask. If they don't cooperate it's incredibly difficult to build a case. That is why the majority of the charges are about city not cooperating.

Also they can't go back further. The rules didn't exist before then.

And people still think they will get a punishment which will please other clubs fans, Lilbaz wrote that these fines are in line with what smaller clubs can absorb, there never seems to be a problem with fining smaller clubs relatively bigger fines or point deductions that threaten thier league status so I await to see if the optimistic outcome to Citys situation, but I'm beginning to wonder if I get a telegram from the monarch before that happens if at all.

And people still think they will get a punishment which will please other clubs fans, Lilbaz wrote that these fines are in line with what smaller clubs can absorb, there never seems to be a problem with fining smaller clubs relatively bigger fines or point deductions that threaten thier league status so I await to see if the optimistic outcome to Citys situation, but I'm beginning to wonder if I get a telegram from the monarch before that happens if at all.

The case is in november.

The case is in november.

At this moment, when it does I expect it to be similar to Jarndyce and Jarndyce. Despite all the assurances that the clubs are all behind getting this resolved I've little faith in a decision that will satisfy unbias football fans. I'm sure lessons will have been learned and in future greater care and transparency should be in place etc. etc. Move on nothing to see here.

Been saying this for a long time. Money talks. It’s the way the game is now, and it won’t go backwards.

The 115 charges have taken too long. But their hands are tied a bit. This is a case of fraud. The prem have to prove city, their accountants and their sponsors lied. Which is difficult enough if you are the police able to raid offices and issue subpoenas. The prem can only ask. If they don't cooperate it's incredibly difficult to build a case. That is why the majority of the charges are about city not cooperating.

Also they can't go back further. The rules didn't exist before then.

I understand its a complex case. My mention of 2009 isn't to say they should go back further (especially as they only got taken over in 2008) but that charging Emirates Marketing Project with offenses pertaining to 2009 15 years after the fact is not efficent and makes a mockery of the system.

If it's documented that City had broken the rules back then, they should have been punsihed 10+ years ago.

I understand its a complex case. My mention of 2009 isn't to say they should go back further (especially as they only got taken over in 2008) but that charging Emirates Marketing Project with offenses pertaining to 2009 15 years after the fact is not efficent and makes a mockery of the system.

If it's documented that City had broken the rules back then, they should have been punsihed 10+ years ago.

They had no evidence till the emails were leaked.

Back