• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs The mighty roosters ***

Bentancour - we need another midfielder of his quality.
Kulu - He has that knack of scoring doesnt he.
son - Still seems out of the game.
Lloris - Good save then a flap at that cross.
Romero - He loves a yellow.

Bentancour - we need another midfielder of his quality.
Kulu - He has that knack of scoring doesnt he.
son - Still seems out of the game.
Lloris - Good save then a flap at that cross.
Romero - He loves a yellow.

Seems to have made a massive difference to the team already, Unreal

Bentancurs reading of the game for the first goal is brilliant, sees exactly what Ederson is going to do and closes down quickly
I can’t remember the game but Bentancur pressed in that exact position and we scored from it then too. Seems to be a clear instruction for him to do….

Micah Richards spot on

won the league 4 out of the last 5 seasons, currently in 2nd. Losing at HT, a rare occasion, and the tw@ts are booing them off.

GHod help them if they had to watch Everton or West Ham every week
Fairly certain they’re booing the ref, not their own players.

Will be 4-2 City

Romero off after 47 minutes after giving away a controversial pen
PEH sent off after 55 minutes for a foul that wasn't

Will be 4-2 City

Honestly. I would sub the pair of them. They need to be able to tackle. Get Sarr on or Bissouma for PEH. Romero I want to keep on but so dont want to go down to 10.

Why has the energy changed? Everyone is gutted and it feels as if no one even thought about City losing this.

Honestly. I would sub the pair of them. They need to be able to tackle. Get Sarr on or Bissouma for PEH. Romero I want to keep on but so dont want to go down to 10.

Agree. Sanchez and Sarr probably. I dont rate Sanchez but as you said, we need to stay at 11

Will be 4-2 City

City will come up fired up. Defintiely need to get through the first 15/20mins without conceding, because you know if they get one, they will pound us relentlessly until the get a 2nd

Back