• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

As one of the few believers on here I am delighted for the lad
To be fair I haven't seen anyone question him on here, most have liked what they've seen in him. Question is why Ange has been less keen, but this contract extension is promising news and I wouldn't be surprised to see Porro move in a year or two and this guy should be tailor made to deputise....

To be fair I haven't seen anyone question him on here, most have liked what they've seen in him. Question is why Ange has been less keen, but this contract extension is promising news and I wouldn't be surprised to see Porro move in a year or two and this guy should be tailor made to deputise....

I was pushing against the tide when he first came, it was tongue in cheek, I am happy he has signed.

Well, no one had that on their bingo card

It's a bit of a surprise, the ball was in Djed's court with the contract running down. Good news though and hopefully he'll keep on getting minutes.

As said the Europa situation still seems bizarre but he clearly hasn't been put off by it and has worked hard to get into Ange's plans.

I do wonder how many poor games Destiny would have to have before Spence gets a start out there, I don't see Porro getting dropped anytime soon...

It's a bit of a surprise, the ball was in Djed's court with the contract running down. Good news though and hopefully he'll keep on getting minutes.

As said the Europa situation still seems bizarre but he clearly hasn't been put off by it and has worked hard to get into Ange's plans.

I do wonder how many poor games Destiny would have to have before Spence gets a start out there, I don't see Porro getting dropped anytime soon...

I think both should be looking over their shoulders TBH, neither has set the world alight this season.

Back