• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I agree Levy is a better chairman than Sugar, but after 17 years I am beginning to come to the conclusion that he is Sugar lite and it is very possible that like Sugar Dan and Joe will be the only real winners . Selling up for a huge profit. They will except excessive amounts then.

I hope I am wrong, but in someways I am more pessimistic now than ever. I can see no circumstances when our transfer policy will change . We have dome incredibly well with such a policy.

But can it last? We have got the max.
Firstly you cannot expect our transfer policy will change while we building a new £800 million stadium, and secondly I would consider it financial irresponsibility to pay some of the crazy prices at the moment. I do however anticipate that our wage ceiling will gradually increase

Ahhhhh I get it, you're a satire account.

Watch this space - a few bad results and a slip back and people will change.

I will leave it here - but I find it bizarre that Levy is thought of as a messiah who is beyond criticism. I don't care that Arsenal are having a bad time or Chelsea are not firing properly.
The truth is they have both smashed us for 17 years.
And a shiny training ground is not really much to throw at them.

An upgrade on Walker at half the price
A proven backup striker
A centre back that that enables us to play Dier in midfield instead of at the back
And a young defender for the future

Sure I would have liked a pacy attacker but Levy has improved our squad without breaking the bank which is important considering our new stadium

An upgrade on Walker at half the price
A proven backup striker
A centre back that that enables us to play Dier in midfield instead of at the back
And a young defender for the future

Sure I would have liked a pacy attacker but Levy has improved our squad without breaking the bank which is important considering our new stadium

Yep a pacy attacker come winger would have made it amazing...still I think we're in good shape for the future with rose and lamely back soon.

Think we will get Barkley for a snip in Jan.

Yep a pacy attacker come winger would have made it amazing...still I think we're in good shape for the future with rose and lamely back soon.

Think we will get Barkley for a snip in Jan.

I think you may be right regarding Barkley, especially as thank goodness we did not complete the Andre Gomez deal

We've signed some very good players this window but quite honestly it is a blatant case of business over football. This strategy is one which is not prioritising football, but instead business.

The proper way to conduct yourselves during a transfer window if you're trying to be a big club is to identify your targets, and get them and give them a proper preseason so they hit the ground running. This late show in the market is amateurish, and incredibly risky.

We are so close to winning a title. A couple of well scouted good deals could tip the scales in our favour.

An example is missing out on Keita Balde. This guy could have been identified from the offset and done early. No reason we should not be competing with the likes of Monaco and Dortmund for players given our turnover is massive compared to theirs

We've signed some very good players this window but quite honestly it is a blatant case of business over football. This strategy is one which is not prioritising football, but instead business.

The proper way to conduct yourselves during a transfer window if you're trying to be a big club is to identify your targets, and get them and give them a proper preseason so they hit the ground running. This late show in the market is amateurish, and incredibly risky.

We are so close to winning a title. A couple of well scouted good deals could tip the scales in our favour.

An example is missing out on Keita Balde. This guy could have been identified from the offset and done early. No reason we should not be competing with the likes of Monaco and Dortmund for players given our turnover is massive compared to theirs

He WAS identified early, but he wanted to go to Juventus. In the end they wouldn't pay the asking price and he chose another southern European club.

All the players we have signed and tried to sign will have been considered before the window even opened. After that it's a matter of timing as we can't afford to go all in.

Just look at Chelsea, Arsenal and City. They have a lot more money than us, why didn't they have everything sorted long ago?

Tell that to Chelsea and the last minute deals the did last season that won them the league

I will leave it here - but I find it bizarre that Levy is thought of as a messiah who is beyond criticism. I don't care that Arsenal are having a bad time or Chelsea are not firing properly.

Look at where Arsenal and Chelsea started from vs where we were at just after Levy took over. Arsenal coming off double wins and an defeated season. Chelsea getting bought by Roman and getting Mourinho in when he was at his peak. You must know this. I shouldn't keep responding.

Sanchez ahead of Barca, Foyth ahead of PSG, Llorente ahead of Chelsea, potentially Barkley ahead of Chelsea in Jan. Aurier ahead of Man United, Chelsea, Juventus.

I think we've done really well at getting the targets we wanted, upgrading where we needed to, and competing massively against the clubs with more money. I'm not saying clubs wanted the players we got as strongly as we wanted them, but the fact is we have got some top players from some top clubs, at good prices.

Like it and really strongly agree. I know the are those that say players are more expensive earlier in the window, but i think with all the quotes about Levy enjoying the brinkmanship of the last minute deal it does harm us.

Still think he is the best chairmen we could ask for, but not with out faults.

Like it and really strongly agree. I know the are those that say players are more expensive earlier in the window, but i think with all the quotes about Levy enjoying the brinkmanship of the last minute deal it does harm us.

Still think he is the best chairmen we could ask for, but not with out faults.

How on earth has he harmed us this summer?

I doubt Poch started the window wanting Llorente as his only attacking addition. We have marginally moved forward as he can't be worse than Janssen. But we have not IMO got enough in to be able to complete on the PL and the cups .

All we have added is a classier Crouch/Carroll option on the bench. Underwhelming

I doubt Poch started the window wanting Llorente as his only attacking addition. We have marginally moved forward as he can't be worse than Janssen. But we have not IMO got enough in to be able to complete on the PL and the cups .

All we have added is a classier Crouch/Carroll option on the bench. Underwhelming

And you expected......Dybala to join from Juve? Thomas Mueller to back up Kane? To pay out for Morata?

This isn't football manager. We were looking for a back up. Chelsea wanted the player we ended up getting. The Champions. What exactly is the problem here.

GHod I really shouldn't keep responding.

Do you constantly drive in reverse too?....been a while since I've witnessed a troll of your proportions.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back