• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Yes but Liverpool have a better GD And are ahead of us in the league and have been for a long time. What exactly is there to suggest we are a better side than Liverpool? We’ve conceded a few less, and that’s about it. Let’s be honest we are pretty evenly matched, I would just like to see credit where credit is due they are a top side...
We draw fewer games? :rolleyes:

I think the difference between us and Liverpool is Dele Alli. Liverpool have 3 forwards in great form whereas we have 2; Son and Kane. If Alli had shown last season's form then I reckon we would be above them.

I think the difference between us and Liverpool is Dele Alli. Liverpool have 3 forwards in great form whereas we have 2; Son and Kane. If Alli had shown last season's form then I reckon we would be above them.
Goalscoring wise yes, but he is up there in the league for assists and its unrealistic to expect all AMs to score a bucketload. I dont think Liverpool have three forwards in great form anyway - they have Salah and Firminho, Mane isnt on great form is he?

I think we have a great chance of 2nd, our run is not off the scale, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea are dangerous games granted but the rest are in the area we like and we steamroll.

Why are you guys so confident of staying in the top 4? We are Spurs and we can f--k it up any time. Also, we can finish 4th and still miss out on CL if Chelsea wins CL (unlikely) and Arsenal wins EL (f--k that).

Why are you guys so confident of staying in the top 4? We are Spurs and we can f--k it up any time. Also, we can finish 4th and still miss out on CL if Chelsea wins CL (unlikely) and Arsenal wins EL (f--k that).
Dude, relax!

If our recent form and the form of the other CL contenders doesn’t give you any confidence that we can finish in top 4 then not much will!

No guarantee we will finish top 4 ofcourse, but form and remaining fixtures are the reasons why some are confident.

This has probably been answered many times before, but if Chelsea won the CL and Arsenal the EL and finished 5th and 6th, would 4th miss out?

This has probably been answered many times before, but if Chelsea won the CL and Arsenal the EL and finished 5th and 6th, would 4th miss out?

Neither of them are even gonna be in the next round. There's more chance of City fudging up from this position.

Yep. Each country can have a maximum of 5 teams in the CL. So if the winners of the CL and EL are outside the league qualifying positions, then the lowest of the league qualifiers (so 4th place) would miss out.

Yep. Each country can have a maximum of 5 teams in the CL. So if the winners of the CL and EL are outside the league qualifying positions, then the lowest of the league qualifiers (so 4th place) would miss out.

If it can happen to anyone,it would happen to us

The difference between us and Liverpool is Eriksen. We are a better team than them because we have brains.

I want to win at the Bridge but a draw will do. Just please don't lose. It would make things so much more difficult for us.

Otherwise, the run in looks pretty reasonable.

We're 3 games away from the FA cup. Reasonable run in.

Top 4, FA cup and CL quarters onwards would be an exceptional season imo, considering the fact we've moved to a new stadium.

Its so annoying that the game against them at Wembley came so early on. We wouldn't have lost that game from I'd say from October onwards. They caught us at the beginnings of our crap Wembley form. We'd be even further away now if it wasn't for that.

Back