• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

Pretty damn good result for Man Utd. But a very very good result for Atletico. They are more than capable of keeping shut at home or even winning. The dark horse

Pretty damn good result for Man Utd. But a very very good result for Atletico. They are more than capable of keeping shut at home or even winning. The dark horse

They are a very very good team a lot of players there I like. They sometimes seem a bit defensive to me, them and Barcelona almost play like Italian teams of old.

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about the Rooney dive?? Player slides in and misses ball, Rooney makes the most of it, yet we see it countless times across Europe. Pep moans about it but my goodness could his Barca team dive with the best of them. Always made the most of any contact to try to get the other player carded.

Back