• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

5 minutes? Should be 30 seconds for each sub plus 4 mins for that injury at least. Fergie time in reverse. Cnuts.

****ers...**** side...two players kept them in it...**** off Moyes you dingdonghead...cannot believe how angry this has made me...tossbags!

I found it pretty irritating too, tbh. Dunno why. United playing like England in a quarterfinal for the last half hour (deeper and deeper, no attacking intent), and then the ref finds 4 and a half of the 5 minutes of injury time which should've been about 10.

They'll get thrashed in the next round.

Quite happy they won that

Same here. Means ManUre have another 2 games to worry about so there's less chance of them catching us in the league plus there's the outside chance of ManUre winning the CL which would deny ARSEnal or BinDippers a spot in next season' competition :lol:

Im afraid to say I woild probably like utd to win it just to spite pool or ass who will likely get fourth

Im afraid to say I woild probably like utd to win it just to spite pool or ass who will likely get fourth

If that happens, and it's Liverpool, football should stop, because there would be no topping that, it would be the greatest thing to ever happen, I'd probably die of laughter

Fellani showing 30 million's worth of in-the-corner talent...

Squawka: ACTION AREAS: Further evidence that Marouane Fellaini is king of the time waste. =D>
BjH3GADCYAAv-5N.png

If that happens, and it's Liverpool, football should stop, because there would be no topping that, it would be the greatest thing to ever happen, I'd probably die of laughter

arsanal fans probably felt the same in 2012

Back