• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

The early away goal is pretty huge for PSG. If they score one more (which seems fairly likely) then Chelsea will need four. I don't see that happening.

A sneaky 2-1, extra time and penalties is Chelsea's only hope imo. But I think PSG will score again and that will be that.

And that's that.

I never think that when Chelsea are involved. How many times did I think that in 2012, but its looking good for PSG. Wont improve our chances of keeping the 4th CL spot, but I am resigned to England looking that in 2 seasons once we have had a season of leicester in the CL

I never think that when Chelsea are involved. How many times did I think that in 2012, but its looking good for PSG. Wont improve our chances of keeping the 4th CL spot, but I am resigned to England looking that in 2 seasons once we have had a season of leicester in the CL
Only a Spurs fan could still be worried about Chelsea now. ;)

I was hoping for a better game - great goal by Costa!

Then it was all over. PSG were patchy but looked to have too many top players.

Costa and Hazard off injured.

And Gingerbeard the pirate out of the CL too, Zenit's AVB (Porto man) losing to Benfica. Ouch.

Please explain..

Think he means 4th is safe as in if we get 4th we are safe for Champions League whereas before there was the doubt about not getting it if Chelsea were to win the Champions League.

I'm sure he'd admit we still have a long way to go before we're safe for top four :p

Think he means 4th is safe as in if we get 4th we are safe for Champions League whereas before there was the doubt about not getting it if Chelsea were to win the Champions League.

I'm sure he'd admit we still have a long way to go before we're safe for top four :p

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I'm also assuming after Roma & Fiorentina recently exited European competition the Italian coefficient isn't looking too good next to the English one, which means 4th continues to be a Champions League place for the Premier League.

And a further help will be one guaranteed English team leaving the Europa League this round so one less chance of losing a CL place to a EL winner.

The 4th spot can still be lost if both CL and EL are won by teams that don't finish top four. So its not technically safe until City and Arsenal are out or Liverpool and Utd are out.

Back