• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

we all know who is gonna get blamed for this

brilliant from Juve, can you believe that when Allegri took over the fans were furious

Wow great result for the old lady. Trying not to smirk at Real though.

Sod it

HAHA-GIF.gif

I think Henry has headed too many footballs. You don't have to be a genius to do punditry but even with that low bar he still manages to miss it by some margin.

Last edited:
Wahey. Pleased for Juve. Thought Allegri had screwed the pooch by taking off Pogba, Pirlo and Morata, but they defended well and could have scored at least 2 more.

not me, I'm a big fan of Carlo, incredible record, but he'd only be poached off us after a season, I believe we desperately need a bit of stability on the coaching side

not me, I'm a big fan of Carlo, incredible record, but he'd only be poached off us after a season, I believe we desperately need a bit of stability on the coaching side

There's only one manager who comes close to him and that's Mourinho.

I don't think we will ever have stability under ENIC.

Anyone know who the ref is tonight?

Let's hope they're strict on diving - should mean Juve playing against a maximum of 9.

take off Vidal ..........the guy is loose canon tonight. Barca already ripping apart 11 man Juve, it will be farce if Juve go down to 10 men

Back