• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2023 Women’s World Cup

No idea how that's not a yellow card.
Just pulls the England players arm to stop them getting through.

Lack of quality in the final 3rd, but England having a better game today

Columbia go 1 up....
England just backing off players and their first shot on target loops over the keeper

The woman in the pink suit at half time was spot on.

England need to change something. We are seeing plenty of the ball, but not creating anything.

Just watched the England game, had it on record.

Granted the goals we scored came from mistakes but it was a cracking performance, a proper battle. Missed having James who just essentially can't be knocked off the ball but got through nonetheless.

Greenwood has been class all tournament, as has Russo. The switch to the back three has appeared to bring the best out of many players.

should have been dealt with, but once the ball squirmed through, Russo still had a lot to do, she took it brilliantly, and had to go first time

because it’s smart football and the laws/officiating drive competitors to it

Its cheating, something you can control and chose to do, just because someone else does it you don't have to. This is one of the prime reasons I don't like women sport, I expect better from them, I'm probably naive but I'll leave them on that pedal stool I put them on.

I still think there is less play-acting in the woman's game. Columbia-Jamaica was rough and they just got on with it. A couple of the body checks on the England players yesterday would have got more reaction. Neymar would have rolled across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and might be still rolling.

Back