• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I'm not going to judge Klopp until he's had a season at Liverpool. Don't forget he didn't have a pre-season either.

There's no reason Liverpool can't improve on where they are right now.
There's no reason they can't get worse either.

I'm not going to judge Klopp until he's had a season at Liverpool. Don't forget he didn't have a pre-season either.

There's no reason Liverpool can't improve on where they are right now.

Of course, they could improve. But it is more likely that they won't. They have been steadily deteriorating over many years. Why?

It's not the managers. They change their manager as often as we do. Yet we have been steadily improving.

It's the club. They are a shambles. Klopp may be a good manager. But he will go the same way as BR, RH, RB because with Liverpool it is all smoke and mirrors. They sell their brand with "the greatest club in history" lie and their delusional fans buy it (for now) but it covers up an organisation with no focus, no plan, and terrible management (similar in its incompetence to us under Sugar).

They keep papering over the cracks but they are teetering on the edge. They are a disaster of a club. West Ham, Southampton, Stoke, perhaps even Leicester, will all overtake them in next few years.

Last edited:
I loath Liverpool FC with a passion. BUT I do think they will move up to top six next season. With a couple of new 'proper' defenders coming in and yes I know it's easier said than done. Having a Basil Fawlty type as a manager does not necessarily mean they will be successful 'long term' once his novelty aggression/passion used to currently motivate, wears off on the squad.

I think that he needs results next season, otherwise he'll probably lose the dressing room. Working innsanely hard works if you're winning, if you're not the players will probably get fed up pretty fast. It's probably easier with young players but I can easily see the more experienced players rioting if it goes bad.

I think that he needs results next season, otherwise he'll probably lose the dressing room. Working innsanely hard works if you're winning, if you're not the players will probably get fed up pretty fast. It's probably easier with young players but I can easily see the more experienced players rioting if it goes bad.

it must grate with most people after a while when the manager is continually having a fit on the touchline!

Ask the Chelsea players after last September/October.

Of course, they could improve. But it is more likely that they won't. They have been steadily deteriorating over many years. Why?

It's not the managers. They change their manager as often as we do. Yet we have been steadily improving.

It's the club. They are a shambles. Klopp may be a good manager. But he will go the same way as BR, RH, RB because with Liverpool it is all smoke and mirrors. They sell their brand with "the greatest club in history" lie and their delusional fans buy it (for now) but it covers up an organisation with no focus, no plan, and terrible management (similar in its incompetence to us under Sugar).

They keep papering over the cracks but they are teetering on the edge. They are a disaster of a club. West Ham, Southampton, Stoke, perhaps even Leicester, will all overtake them in next few years.

agree, add in the fact that

- they were completely broke before last buyout (they managed to screw outgoing owner)
- their current side earns £166m in wages (as compared to £100m for Spurs)
- they are going to get soaked on some players sales (Benteke anyone)

Klopp has a lot of work to do, another clear out and hope the incoming works (not likely considering their buying record in last decade).

agree, add in the fact that

- they were completely broke before last buyout (they managed to screw outgoing owner)
- their current side earns £166m in wages (as compared to £100m for Spurs)
- they are going to get soaked on some players sales (Benteke anyone)

Klopp has a lot of work to do, another clear out and hope the incoming works (not likely considering their buying record in last decade).
But at the same time it could turn around quickly, look at us under Pottchetino, I was sure we'd have to spend years cleaning up the mess after the bale sale. A bunch of lazy overpaid players that were not gelling as a group, big egos bad moods. With the right coach things can turn around fast.

But at the same time it could turn around quickly, look at us under Pottchetino, I was sure we'd have to spend years cleaning up the mess after the bale sale. A bunch of lazy overpaid players that were not gelling as a group, big egos bad moods. With the right coach things can turn around fast.

THIS

Lets not be bitter, that was an excellent comeback against a very good team.

Unfortunately it will now become another night for them to bang on about for years to come and they earned that tbh.

Another night to add to the ever-increasing list of reasons why you cant rely on the Germans when you need them to beat another English club.

Can they mathematically still win the league? You know that's what their fans are thinking this morning now they have the Europa league won.

On a slightly more serious note, it was a good comeback after Dortmund took their foot off the pedal. The coefficient will look a little better after this also.

It was a fine, if not freak, result. I think Dortmund got arrogant and Liverpool lucky, but fair play, you earn that luck if you fight hard enough. I do not think they will win it.

I think they are nailed on. Resigned to it.

Scousers at work are booking time off for the final in May.....

Klopp hasn't yet been able to eradicate Liverpool's inconsistent league form but he has done reasonably well in 2 cup competitions. On the pitch he has already improved the form of Origi, Firmino and Lovren looks a different player to the error prone mess under Rodgers. He has also maintained the form of Coutinho. I agree with Norwegian above he is starting to do the things Poch did in his first season. If they win a trophy they will be buoyed next season. I think they will be a major rival next season especially if Klopp can keep sturridge on the pitch. Their fans are still cnuts though.

It's the Eurovision Football Contest, it's not a big game.

Spurs and Utd can easily create that atmosphere in European games that matter.

It is a big game, it's put them in the Semi Final and with a big possibility of putting another trophy in the cabinet. We are talking about a team that have been to two Champions League finals in recent memory, winning one of them. If they can treat it as a big tournament then we certainly should.

If we had 'gone' for this tournament we probably would have created a much better atmosphere than the one we did, once the fans who have paid money to watch us see that team sheet they're already going to give up.

Not moaning, we have had a fantastic season, but if Liverpool win yet another Trophy achieving Champions League in the process then they certainly will have had a good season and they will only get better under Klopp.

Am I right in thinking that if Liverpool win EL and City won the CL then there'd be no CL spot for 3rd and 4th?

Back