• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I acknowledge the argument that people do stupid things in the heat of the moment, but that should have little bearing on how that incident is punished. With Suarez's history and considering what he did I think 10 games is not totally unfair, even if he isn't actually a prick off the field and is just susceptible to seeing red. Although it has to be said I think the ban would have been shorter for most other players.

I just find it funny that Defoe got nothing because he was booked for the challenge in which he bit someone. The FA's rules are ridiculous. Referees are human and as such are fallible, to have rules preserving their total control over proceedings when technology has developed enough to provide more accuracy is ludicrous, especially in a business where their fallibility can cost tens of millions. In the case of Defoe it was the difference between a booking and at least a 5 game ban...

Take it out the fa hands, simply just don't bite any one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Fapatalk 2

Toptip

Wannabe Liverpool fans, emulate your clubs last 40 years by winning the pools, investing the proceeds in a world beating and widely respected business before commiting an inexplicable drunken murder, then live through the death of many close family members whilst your closest rival wins the lottery every year for the next quarter of a century whilst simultaneously inheriting all your lost success and respect.

Last edited:
I would admire their passion and loyalty for their club and star player if it wasn't so utterly deluded and full of pig headed ignorance to look facts in the face.

They blame everyone other than Suarez. If he doesn't bite a player then he doesn't get into trouble and have a 10 match ban, it really is quite simple. Supporting Liverpool is like some religious cult, bloody odd.

Quote from: wah00ey on Today at 09:02:19 PM

We all polar opposites. The English FA epitomizes filth and outright corruption. Liverpool Football Club on the other hand remains one of the last bastions of class, dignity and humbleness that this rotten organisation disgracefully clings onto. F*ck them I say. F*ck the FA Cup, f*ck their internationals. At the end of the day, it is them who shall walk alone. We can hold our heads high as we walk through this storm.

Quote from: wah00ey on Today at 09:02:19 PM

We all polar opposites. The English FA epitomizes filth and outright corruption. Liverpool Football Club on the other hand remains one of the last bastions of class, dignity and humbleness that this rotten organisation disgracefully clings onto. F*ck them I say. F*ck the FA Cup, f*ck their internationals. At the end of the day, it is them who shall walk alone. We can hold our heads high as we walk through this storm.

Cringe

Some of the things they are suggesting:

Ban all FA officials from Anfield
Don't enter the FA Cup
Nobody show up for the games should they enter
Withdraw all their international players from England and England youth teams

Some of the things they are suggesting:

Ban all FA officials from Anfield
Don't enter the FA Cup
Nobody show up for the games should they enter
Withdraw all their international players from England and England youth teams

Their suggestions hurt their own players far more than the FA.

I just find it funny that Defoe got nothing because he was booked for the challenge in which he bit someone. The FA's rules are ridiculous. Referees are human and as such are fallible, to have rules preserving their total control over proceedings when technology has developed enough to provide more accuracy is ludicrous, especially in a business where their fallibility can cost tens of millions. In the case of Defoe it was the difference between a booking and at least a 5 game ban...

That rule should be changed

No other league treats its best player this way. It is absolute sham. I wonder how FA are so thick.

you know, I truly think mancs have got into our management and they fudging control things in the background...... Why the fudging hell didn't our management appeal?

it needs to be said this is the longest ban ever handed to a player in this country for a single offence committed during normal play. What the FA are essentially saying, is that this is therefore the single worst thing any individual has done on the field of play in the entire history of the game in this country.

It really isn't, but don't let facts get in the way and all that.

So biting is worse than tripping over a ref? Wow

I think we live in the most corrupt and morally bankrupt society in Europe.

any thing that a Liverpool player does is dangerous it seems they want to drive Suarez out of Liverpool as he is too good for the other teams in Premiership and they are running scared

Really, the owners should be thanking Luis. Right now, he's giving us world wide publicity. Ok, it's for all the wrong reasons, but it's getting the name of Liverpool FC out there.

It was bigger news on the sports channels than United winning their 20th title.

Trending world wide. Tyson following him. Cameron and Clegg having an opinion. Even Fox News covered the story. I'm sure other networks would have mentioned it to.

Just as well they're talking about Luis and the club, as there isn't anything else going on at the club worth crowing about right now.
A1ASU_zps6cf99750.png

Bunch of fudging cry babies. As Lily said,if he doesn't bite someone,he doesn't get a ban. These mugs will always play the victim...they need to look closer to home.

No Top 4 finish possible now. Anything but 3 wins from 3 and the outside chance of a European trip is off too, unless its via the FairPlay backdoor entry

Back