• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - centre back

Which two centre backs are the biggest qunts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Right. Enough of all this positivity. Let's pick the quntiest team of all time.

We'll have a different thread for each position over the coming weeks. The thread will be open for a while for nominations and the most frequently mentioned players will be going into a poll on the same thread.

The team will line up 4-4-2. Old style.

Anyone who comes into the thread, doesn't read what we're doing and posts their full best team of all time, gets laughed at.

Third position up - centre back. One of our strongest positions but will anyone be able to get past JT and Quntbell? We'll take this one as a pair, so two votes each once we have our shortlist.

Who is the biggest qunt ever to play at centre back? A poll will be added when we have a bit of a chat and enough players.

Last edited:
Jim Holton was one who is up there but i guess most would never have seen him. Ian Ure was another one. They both make Terry look like a angel.

Shawcross is worth a mention, as is Huth and Klaus Augenthaler, Pepe, Ramos. The list is endless. Could fill a whole squad of CB qunts

Last edited:
Bit late to this series of threads, sorry. Is it too late to suggest Fabregas in every position? 1 to 11

Terry and Judas if not.

Are we actually voting for 2? Isn't one spot a given automatic?

Aside from the obvious shoe-in, Terry and Adams. And Phil Thompson. Just because I want to punch my fist through the TV screen whenever he is on Soccer Saturday.

Terry and Judas if not.

That's a sitcom that I would like to see

250px-Terry_And_June.jpg

Pepe
Donkey
Terry

Much as dislike Scumpbell I honestly think he has mental issues whilst Adams and Terry are just grade-A toss pots.

Are we actually voting for 2? Isn't one spot a given automatic?

Aside from the obvious shoe-in, Terry and Adams. And Phil Thompson. Just because I want to punch my fist through the TV screen whenever he is on Soccer Saturday.

I think he can be nominated for a number of positions ranging from assistant through to quntiest commentator. Wasn't all that on the pitch to get mentioned in the same breath as the others.

I think he can be nominated for a number of positions ranging from assistant through to quntiest commentator. Wasn't all that on the pitch to get mentioned in the same breath as the others.
Yes there are plenty ahead of him. Such lauded company. I just have an utter, irrational dislike of him.

Back