• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE DOGS - AND CATS- OF GLORY GLORY

IMG_0389.jpeg


Here she is a little earlier today, at one of her favorite places (the ocean bluffs 10 mins from us)...she wandered around, lots of sniffing, her legs and hips creaky...she has a heart condition which causes her to move slowly...her digestive system has sort of said 'goodbye' (she still loves fresh roast chicken, so I have several lined up in the coming days to cook)...it's incredibly hard. I've said goodbye before, but this beautiful creature has meant so so much to my wife and I...she sleeps most of the time, she has night dementia too, sometimes during the day she'll just stand vacant and panting staring at nothing, hearing nothing...we were not sure when the time would feel right, because it never feels right and I feel like a horrible person, however the truth is that it is best to be ahead week early than a day too late when it comes to how they feel, and she is still somewhat able to enjoy at least her food and sniffs here and there...but we know she is finding it tough, we sense it, and we have to let go...

...sorry to go on, but this is just the worst thing...Tuesday is the day, so we'll hit the beach with her on Monday and NOT take her for a wash immediately afterwards. That's why there are hoovers, right?...I will say that any words of support or advice as to how to navigate this would be warmly appreciated. As I said earlier, I have said goodbye to animals before, and saying goodbye to my Bubbly (Maine Coon 14 years old was gut-wrenching) but this feels seismic and insurmountable...I'll find a way of course, you have to, but it is going to really hurt...
 
View attachment 23498


Here she is a little earlier today, at one of her favorite places (the ocean bluffs 10 mins from us)...she wandered around, lots of sniffing, her legs and hips creaky...she has a heart condition which causes her to move slowly...her digestive system has sort of said 'goodbye' (she still loves fresh roast chicken, so I have several lined up in the coming days to cook)...it's incredibly hard. I've said goodbye before, but this beautiful creature has meant so so much to my wife and I...she sleeps most of the time, she has night dementia too, sometimes during the day she'll just stand vacant and panting staring at nothing, hearing nothing...we were not sure when the time would feel right, because it never feels right and I feel like a horrible person, however the truth is that it is best to be ahead week early than a day too late when it comes to how they feel, and she is still somewhat able to enjoy at least her food and sniffs here and there...but we know she is finding it tough, we sense it, and we have to let go...

...sorry to go on, but this is just the worst thing...Tuesday is the day, so we'll hit the beach with her on Monday and NOT take her for a wash immediately afterwards. That's why there are hoovers, right?...I will say that any words of support or advice as to how to navigate this would be warmly appreciated. As I said earlier, I have said goodbye to animals before, and saying goodbye to my Bubbly (Maine Coon 14 years old was gut-wrenching) but this feels seismic and insurmountable...I'll find a way of course, you have to, but it is going to really hurt...
Beautiful shot of her Steff.
 
Back