• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Telegraph: 100 best Premier League players

"68 LUKA MODRICTottenham Hotspur (127 games, 13 goals) One of the underrated achievements of recent years as been Tottenham’s gradual transition from mid-table also-rans to top-six regulars. And Modric was integral to that process, bringing a vision and guile that cemented him in the club’s rich tradition. They’ve never really managed to replace him."

Agree with all of that but especially the bolded sentence.

Ledley deserves a spot well inside the top 50 IMO, he's always gonna be underrated due to his injuries... tbf his write up is nice and basically says: absolute class but injured too much. Which isn't unfair.

Yea it's completely fair on Ledley unfortunately, the sad fact is injuries did prevent him from being recognized as one of THE best. I don't hold it against other clubs fans if they don't appreciate quite how good he was.

I suppose you can't argue with Giggs for consistency, but how is Ronaldo not number 2 at the very least?

i guess whoever made the list valued longevity in the league strongly. and probably the fact that the majority of ronaldo's prime wasnt in the league counted against him. fwiw, i wouldve had henry and ronaldo as my top 2.

and i wouldve had giggs a bit lower down, because his peak isnt as good as many many players in that list. but thats just because i value things differently to whoever made that list. but overall, the list is ok imo

Also, Lampard above Gerrard is controversial. I suppose Lampard is been remarkably consistent with his goals record.

Only to Liverpool fans I'd guess. Lampards achievements in the Premier League dwarf anything Gerrard has done, and Lampard has been instrumental in Chelsea's success. It's a no brainer for me.

Is that Rooney at 14 and Carragher ahead of King?? Can't be arsed flicking through each page.

Jamie Carragher, **** me dead. He was **** **** ****.

Is that Rooney at 14 and Carragher ahead of King?? Can't be arsed flicking through each page.

Jamie Carragher, **** me dead. He was **** **** ****.

Whatever are under those stars is spot on.

He is an irrelevance unless you have a scouse accent. No-one cares about what he did, or when he talks now unless you sound like Cilla Black.

Back