• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So the wife just texted me she was bring 5 guys home

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Imagine my disappointment when she came in the door with burgers.

I am absolutely tossered if i am going to be honest with you. She was out down the Marina all day and the lad is away on a camp. Sat in the garden had so much work to do in the garden but instead I have drunk 12 bottles of San Miguel and some good awful brewdog I got sent when I put some money(£500) into them.

Is weird the older I get the less effect alcohol has on me in some respects, i dont feel dizzy but I am tinkling non stop.

Ave it.

This is as good as thread as any... so, flew home from Split on Friday and happened to come across a bunch of your fellow countrymen. My my. See through shorts with thongs under, loud obnoxious girls, outfits deemed inappropriate on Paradise Hotel with tits all over the place.

I didn't mind too much but jeez, is this the way Brits dress these days? Where I come from we wear, like rest of the world, normal clothing on planes. We've talked about bare feet on planes before, being a no go or do as you like. We forgot to add having your snatch on display or not.

Hope the burgers were decent.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

This is as good as thread as any... so, flew home from Split on Friday and happened to come across a bunch of your fellow countrymen. My my. See through shorts with thongs under, loud obnoxious girls, outfits deemed inappropriate on Paradise Hotel with tits all over the place.

I didn't mind too much but jeez, is this the way Brits dress these days? Where I come from we wear, like rest of the world, normal clothing on planes. We've talked about bare feet on planes before, being a no go or do as you like. We forgot to add having your snatch on display or not.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

the buggers were decent

yeah chav class seems to be like that these days, the amount of people who talk about love island and the like and then dress like idiots. It is so obvious they lack self esteem. What gets me is the fat ones that wear tight clothing, do they have no self awareness.

Current fashion seems to be to expose everything.

Shorts so short the ass hangs out the bottom and the pockets are longer than the leg.

No bra seems to be a popular choice (though I do often appreciate that one!).

Tops that barely cover the nipple and little else.

I live in a town, no where near the beach - one weekday last week I walked up the high street at lunch, there was a girl wearing a bikini with a mesh playsuit over the top. Obviously the play suit was entirely transparent so she may as well just had the bikini on. She was pretty tidy, to be fair, but its far from appropriate attire for being out in town on a Wednesday lunchtime.

ls.jpg

Back