• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rory Donnelly

I tried to decipher what "moonlighting as a woman" meant in practice and saw two rumors - if its just getting dressed up you cant be suspended for that can you? if its the other rumour as well then this is the least of his problems.

I really can't understand the hang-ups the British public have with peoples sex life, as long as it's not illegal and nobody is being forced to do something against their will why should it bother anyone?

if that is all he has done then surely banning for a game
I really can't understand the hang-ups the British public have with peoples sex life, as long as it's not illegal and nobody is being forced to do something against their will why should it bother anyone?
how did it leak - if it was a vid etc then perhaps its a discipline due to this rather than him dressing as a Miss.

I think the clue is in the highlighted bit. If the rumours have any substance.

Edit : There seem to be two rumours. One of activity that may not be to everyone's taste, but presumably legal.
The other, an allegation that if true is most likely the cause for the suspension.

Last edited:
Just saw something I could not unsee. He has posted a video on twitter, in full drag, with a wig and make up and then lets fly with the wedding tackle if you know what I mean.

There's an Irish transgender bird on twitter who is claiming those pics / vids are her and not him, so the plot thickens...

Back