• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

RIP Howard Kendall

Sad news. He was one of the first division managers when I used to enjoyed footie to it's max.

I think of all the sides robbed by the European ban, Everton of '85/86 can count themselves the unluckiest. They would, IMO, absolutely have won a European trophy in that timeframe. Great manager. I wonder what happened poor chap.

I have big memories of his team in the mid 80's, boy some of the players he had were simply fantastic

It's strange to think that he is such a blast from the past, yet he died only aged 69. He was pretty young for a manager when winning with Everton. He was a year older than 'Arry and four years younger than Fergie.

I know that we like to take the tinkle out of RAWK but they've shown a lot of class in their response to this.

Great player and a very good manager, probably the best player who should have played for England but never got picked. The M/F of Ball, Kendall and Harvey was one of the best I have seen.

A nice touch

20r4jyp.jpg

Back