• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Postecoglou’s coaching staff

Just offer Digger the job (unemployed since he left the Crawley job) and save face by pretending it was a Brian Cox error.

what is defoe going to do next ? i guess his time in the academy is considered a success with a few attackers coming through?

what is defoe going to do next ? i guess his time in the academy is considered a success with a few attackers coming through?

Yes, I'd imagine he's got a more senior role (first team assistant etc.) somewhere that will be announced soon. He strikes me as someone with a good personality to be a coach. Hopefully he goes off and becomes another Kieran McKenna

I imagine him getting some day to day experience in a first team would be next, probably asst manager at the league club, I think thats a fair progression and then onto actual management.

It's not really a "big blow" to lose Chris Davies; Ange is always happy for his coaches to go on to bigger and better things. He knows that if Spurs do well, his coaching staff will be enticed elsewhere. He wants that to happen, he wants Aussie coaches to get chances at bigger and better things.
The beauty of Ange's system is that he is not wedded to his coaches, he changes them all the time and each new coach brings new ideas and freshness.

No reliance on one voice is good IMO, ideas are fresh, ideas from other leagues and fresh eyes, you can see why Ange works as a lone wolf and does it. There are clearly benefits to both but if Ange wants to work this way and it works for him I am absolutely fine with it.

He was the guy in the Amazon doc that Jose was trying to bully into declaring someone fit to play wasn’t he? Looks like him anyway.

read that johnson was crediting individualised training from mason for his recent goal streak.
good thing for sure but i wonder if we only just started ? kulusevski also attributed his performance improvement to "more training" which i take to be on his own.
makes sense that individual players are receiving separate skills training given how much they cost! also recommended here"

1729563897461.png

Back