• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

Kandi1977

George Hunt
None of you lazy buggers seem to care, so someone had to take responsibility!

oovcVGPzPmjApyZY5XrBaZ.jpg

Where: Saudi Sportswashing stadium
When: Sunday 1st of September 13:30 GMT

Not gonna bother with a predicted line up, as we seem to be cursed and I expect half our squad will be injured and unavailable.
We'll need a hell of a lot of badgers, Tom Jones and Goldblum to get through this one!
Let's go!

None of you lazy buggers seem to care, so someone had to take responsibility!

View attachment 17572

Where: Saudi Sportswashing stadium
When: Sunday 1st of September 13:30 GMT

Not gonna bother with a predicted line up, as we seem to be cursed and I expect half our squad will be injured and unavailable.
We'll need a hell of a lot of badgers, Tom Jones and Goldblum to get through this one!
Let's go!
TOTTENHAM always first! Amateur!

Thought so. So let me explain it then. Tottenham are indeed first in the OMT title. The picture is a visual representation of the actual facts of the fixture, which is that the Saudis play at home 😁
Actual fact… their stadium is called St James Park.

I want to see Madison be a bit stronger in this game.
He has been push off the ball too easy, or going down under no pressure.

I'm scared for this. Thing is this fixture never really bothered me but recently it's like we forget what football is when we are threre

Back