• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Most obvious thing you always knew.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I always knew that Diesel cars could not be better for the environment despite every bugger telling me they were a few years ago.

Then I have been reading in the Guardian this week about football tipsters getting profits off giving out bad advice to their subscribers. Well I do not know if I am overly cynical but the are some things that are just to obvious.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ng-industry-over-dubious-tipsters-affiliation

Pressure is mounting on the gambling industry to end gaming affiliate schemes after Sky Bet closed its programme, citing changing regulatory requirements.

The news comes after the Guardian revealed how dubious tipsters were earning 30% commission on the losses of punters who signed up through affiliate links to bookmakers.

According to current and former tipsters and industry experts, some tipsters profit by deliberately recommending long-shot bets that are unlikely to win to their followers on social media, who can number in the hundreds of thousands.

Can not believe people did not realise this.

Theres a football tips page on Facebook which a mate showed me.

Followed them, first accumulator they posted, not one result came in :)

Ill track them a little just to see their hit rate, but I certainly wont be jumping on board anytime soon!

Training in 2007 on Asset Backed Securities - how it was win-win for everyone with no catch. It never sat right for me, shortly after the crash happened due to ABS.

(for a basic overview if you have not seen the big short well worth watching as it covers most aspects and makes it easily understandable and fairly entertaining)

Diesel cars thing was a deliberate conceit by the EU. German and French cars were ahead on diesel development, while American cars were ahead on petrol. The EU therefore mandated that only CO2 emissions (which diesels do ok on) counted, and actively ignored all the other pollutants.

It was only when the European manufacturers started fiddling the American tests (which included NOx), that the general public caught on to what was happening. The neutral motor media were always clear that diesels were more polluting.

Back