• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just been barred from my local

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
fudging roostersucking tossers

and no one and i mean no one can tell me that the "classy" way to spell Tanya is with a I. But of all the things to get offended about fcuk em. bunch of cnuts I tell you another thing the ale is left in the barrel to long and they talk to me like that again i will fudge Tanya over one of the barrels and geoff can watch the clams

will be drinking in the Rising Sun in Upper bedding for the foresable. Well tinkled off withthem I never been barred for something so stupoid before.

I've only ever been barred from one place, when I was a young qunt (as opposed to the older qunt that I am now). You got barred for saying Tanya is spelt Tanya?

There's no classy way to spell Tanya, trick question.

I thought you'd given up drinking?

I had a lapse.

Only had a couple and have been pretty healthy recently, feeling great health wise, did perhaps lose my cool. I guess I can be quite opinionated but i always thought that was one of my quirks that made me me.

One time, the bar had closed yet there we were, outside, and I saw a pint glass on the street. So I thoughtfully decided that smashing it to pieces with my boot would 'erase the evidence' and save the bar from losing it's license for serving alcohol outside without a license to do so. it made fantastic sense to me, but I am told that I 'explained myself' rather loudly and with a tad more air of 'frustration' than helpfulness. I mean, it was clear to me that I was doing the right thing...

I got barred from the Fringilla and Firkin in North Finchley as I told the manager that the bottle of empty vodka under our table was mine and not my female friends (was being a gentleman and definitely not trying to put it on her). He got the right hump, I got ejected but then went back in the next week and he hadn't remembered (he was pretty tanked when he barred me).

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Also. Back in the days of early chat rooms, my mate and I got barred from plenty of religious-led groups for my opening gambit of 'Satan is Lord'

(@scaramanga assuming I'm in early running for your board hero now)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I didn't get barred but I did once use the disabled bathroom in a pub as the gents was out of order.

I know.

I do that all the time as it's the closest one to where we usually sit when Tottenham play. The other toilets are either up or down a flight of stairs. Upstairs there are two toilets, gents and ladies. When the queue starts to build it becomes gents and unisex. Ladies are allowed to move to the front of the line though.

Disabled toilets are suitable for disabled people, not only for the use of. There's no reason not to use them, although it's obviously good manners to give priority to people who can't use the other ones.

Radar keys in pubs are just to save cleaning (though anyone can actually buy those keys).

fudging roostersucking tossers

and no one and i mean no one can tell me that the "classy" way to spell Tanya is with a I. But of all the things to get offended about fcuk em. bunch of cnuts I tell you another thing the ale is left in the barrel to long and they talk to me like that again i will fudge Tanya over one of the barrels and geoff can watch the clams

will be drinking in the Rising Sun in Upper bedding for the foresable. Well tinkled off withthem I never been barred for something so stupoid before.

Where might we find Tania (sic)?. Sounds like she needs reminding of her inadequacies, and Milo hasn't been banned yet.

Last edited:
Back