• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am not a dog.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Every GHod damn psychiatrist I have ever seen has told me I can control my behaviour and train good behaviour into myself because some guy did it with a bell to a dog years ago. Giving the dog treats whenever it heard the bell.

I have tried this and as much as I like biscuits and I do especially dunking them in tea. I have more intelligence then a fcuking dog.

Think that whole profession is a crock of ****e.

"Doctor, Doctor, everyone keeps treating me like a dog."

"I see, can you get down off the couch please."

"Not you as well!"

Right I was drinking too much white wine so for health reasons I was advised to switch to red (by the internet). So what should I drink? Which grape thing?
Woof.

Edit: Bodysnatchers is radiohead's best song (or maybe House of Cards)

Last edited:
Dog sits down and proceeds to lick his genitals all over

1st man "I wish I could do that"

2nd man "If you give him a choc-drop, he might let you"

My doggie-coat, my lead !

PS - I always feel the urge to tell this joke when dogs are mentioned. Just call me Pavlov. Or whistle.

Right I was drinking too much white wine so for health reasons I was advised to switch to red (by the internet). So what should I drink? Which grape thing?
Woof.

Edit: Bodysnatchers is radiohead's best song (or maybe House of Cards)
Rather than reading the Internet, about what may or may not happen to the 'average' person, listen to your body. Write down how you feel the next day/side effects/did you act like a clam.

Back