• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Have you ever won anything?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
The wife is a goody two shoes and she just got a driving experince at a race track from work as a present for not missing a day all last year.

You know i honestly do not think i have ever won anything, i have primmum bonds from when my mum died and i have never even got a fiver off them in all the year i had them.

you looking forward to tghe gold cup this year marky? i think it could be special

I dont think itll be that great mate, no real class stand out horses if Kauto doesnt run..

Im going the tuesday and wednesday for the first time, so much class racing on those days

I used to be really lucky, but never on a big scale.
Would regularly win raffles and prize draws, and when I went into aviation, I won free flights to Tenerife, and a holiday to Italy, but didn't consider these big as they were industry prizes.

Then my luck changed, and i won nothing for years..........apart from one lottery win of ?ú1500 about 5 years ago.

Seem to struggle to get anything now, and I do lots of competitions and stuff.

tickets to Janet Jackson supported by Another Level at Wembley Arena in a raffle when i was about 13 :D

good gig ! lol

I once won 4 prizes in the same raffle ( a washing machine, SLR camera, womans hair drier and some other piece of tosh) I had a bit of explaining to do as it was for a Sgts Mess Xmas dinner and I didn't turn up - I thought I wouldn't be missed and won 4 bloody prizes.
Didn't want any of the feckers and virtually had to give them away.

I think I used my lifes supply of luck up on that raffle

I would like to report Chichester to the forum moderators for untrue allegations of me sending pictures of me pouring custard over myself. I have done no such thing.

i would also like to report chichester to the forum moderators for his stalkerish and obsessive behavior.

I would like to report Chichester to the forum moderators for untrue allegations of me sending pictures of me pouring custard over myself. I have done no such thing.

i would also like to report chichester to the forum moderators for his stalkerish and obsessive behavior.

squeeeel little piggy

The wife is a goody two shoes and she just got a driving experince at a race track from work as a present for not missing a day all last year.

You know i honestly do not think i have ever won anything, i have primmum bonds from when my mum died and i have never even got a fiver off them in all the year i had them.

I'm obviously working for the wrong company. I was off sick yesterday with a nasty virus, but that was the first day off sick I've had for over 11 years, and I've never received any corporate freebies.

you make me sad when you deny me, but i will be patient and wait for you:)

when I was a wee'un I won a drawing competition in a comic, landing me a BeetleJuice toy! More recently tho I slapped a ?ú10 bet on Spurs to beat QPR 3-1 this season and won ?ú120 (I don't bet so this was a decent win for me).

i posted on this yesterday but dont think it worked.

I won a pair of sunglasses in a raffle, free pair from Sunglasses Hut, so got a nice pair of RayBans. Apart from that, no not really.

Anyone here on Twitter? If so, very good yiddo known as WindyCOYS, top bloke but the jammiest git out there. Won free tickets, signed shirts from Rafa VdV personal comps, brick like that. Seriously it must be a fix how he wins so often!!

i posted on this yesterday but dont think it worked.

I won a pair of sunglasses in a raffle, free pair from Sunglasses Hut, so got a nice pair of RayBans. Apart from that, no not really.

Anyone here on Twitter? If so, very good yiddo known as WindyCOYS, top bloke but the jammiest git out there. Won free tickets, signed shirts from Rafa VdV personal comps, brick like that. Seriously it must be a fix how he wins so often!!

Won a BAE comp as well but as he said himself:

Windy @WindyCOYS 17 Jan Reply Retweet Favorite ?À Open
My luck balanced out at the end of last yr - between winning vdV & BAE comps my car got broken into & a month after that it was written off!

My glory years were before the age of ten. Won a tennis tournament, and a wildlife painting and lego competitions..... won a couple of cups in amateur football more recently.

Back