• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Family Holidays

Grays_1890

Chris Jones
Hey people, just a quick one, I have a little 6 year old lad from a previous relationship and I think its time we did a Father Son Holiday.

I am looking at the usual's like Disney Paris etc and its ok if a little punchy in cost, are there any recommendations people have in Europe? Anyone got any recommendations with booking DisneyParis? Seems abit of a minefield in terms of hotels and park passes etc?

I was looking on eurodisney’s website for 2 adults 2 kids for 3 nights and with train, hotel and passes it was £1,400 so you would think for 1 adult and 1 child it would be half that maybe, I don’t think that is too bad really

We've had some great family holidays in the Lake Garda campsites. The one run by Bella Italia was the best.

Or if you have to go to a theme park (in France) check out Puy du foy. Best one I've been in to.

We've had some great family holidays in the Lake Garda campsites. The one run by Bella Italia was the best.

Or if you have to go to a theme park (in France) check out Puy du foy. Best one I've been in to.

Be nice if the heated the pool there at the Lake Garda one
We went last September and the lake was warmer

It is warmer in the summer I would think ;)

Well we’re talking the first two weeks of setmber when we went so still summer ish...

My mates went in August and it was 30 degrees and they still found the pool cold

Lovely area though and the onsite restaurnts were top top notch

I was looking on eurodisney’s website for 2 adults 2 kids for 3 nights and with train, hotel and passes it was £1,400 so you would think for 1 adult and 1 child it would be half that maybe, I don’t think that is too bad really
I went with a few other families for my 40th, by Eurostar. 1 day in the park (pretty much did what we wanted to do in a day), and another seeing the sights in Paris. Stayed in a 5* hotel on the train line between Disney and the city centre so that travelling was easy. Pretty sure we didn't spend anything like that.
It was October so maybe that made a difference.

Well we’re talking the first two weeks of setmber when we went so still summer ish...

My mates went in August and it was 30 degrees and they still found the pool cold

Lovely area though and the onsite restaurnts were top top notch
To be honest I can't remember if the pools were particularly cold. Seemed fine to me.
Stunning place.

My grandkids prefered PortAventura in Spain to DisneyParis as there was a water park, it was close to beach and an easy train journey to Barcelona.

Back