• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group E - Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Sweden

Jordinho

Martin Peters
Staff member
13 June

1800 Ireland vs Sweden, Stade de France
2100 Belgium vs Italy, Stade de Lyon

17 June

1500 Italy vs Sweden, Stade de Toulouse

18 June

1500 Belgium vs Ireland, Stade de Bordeaux

22 June

2100 Italy vs Ireland, Stade Pierre Mauroy
2100 Sweden vs Belgium, Stade de Nice

All times in CET.

Its all about Robbie Brady's set piece deliveries today for Ireland. On his day his delivery is impossible to defend. Wouldn't be surprised if Shane Duffy starts at centre half for just his 3rd cap ahead of Clark or Keogh just because of his threat at goal from corners.

I can't understand the criticism of Harry Kane I thought he didn't have a good game but he was at least as good as the two Irish wide players who I've just heard Alan Shearer describe as brilliant.

Lukaku and Alderweireld have to share the blame for that one! Lukaku for making a stupid tackle, and Alderweireld for sleeping. Should have handled that easily.

Wilmots must be some kind of magician. How is it possible to get that squad to perform so badly?

Edit: Just realised Hazard is their captain....the dots are starting to connect.

Belgium's squad of players is outstanding but their manager is mediocre so therein lies the problem. Can't see them winning the tournament.

Back