• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Daniel Levy - I salute you! What a job this guy is doing. All the naysayers will just have to eat their words, in my opinion. We're a very well run club with Champions League football, a great squad of players, a great manager and a fantastic new stadium on the cards. What a guy. It's time to give Levy the credit he's been due. Well, done, Daniel. Long may it last!

But, but, but, they say he never backs his managers, he is difficult to deal with, he is tight with his money, His dream of building a state of the art stadium was all flimflam, he was going to sell up as soon as he got the plans finalised, he had no intension of actually building it? etc, etc etc . ;)

But, but, but, they say he never backs his managers, he is difficult to deal with, he is tight with his money, His dream of building a state of the art stadium was all hogwash, he was going to sell up as soon as he got the plans finalised, he had no intension of actually building it? etc, etc etc . ;)
I have a feeling he is in it for the long haul. I hope so anyway.

He is creating something special here and I'm sure he'll stick around to see it to fruition. How long he'll stay after that, who knows, but he's wealthy beyond the dreams of most people so I'm pretty sure that won't be his motivation.

Could not agree more, our club has risen from the also runs since he got here and he /us are looking forward to the future, which looks very good for us.

1 in 5 is not bad going. I doubt any chairman would score higher. There are always going to be those that think the chairman should spend more. Hell, I'd even imagine that Man United fans think they should have spent more.....

Back