• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cow Manure Fetish Man Jailed For Five Years

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
http://news.sky.com/story/1272392/cow-manure-fetish-man-jailed-for-five-years

A man with a fetish for cow manure has been jailed for five years for threatening to kill a family who lived on a farm he targeted.

David Truscott, 43, repeatedly rolled around naked in liquid manure, called 'slurry', at a farm he had developed an obsession with in Redruth, Cornwall.

Exeter Crown Court heard that Truscott, formerly of Camborne, Cornwall, targeted the property over an eight-year period to satisfy in his bizarre craving, and was jailed several times as a result.

He initially removed cow pats from Woodbury House Farm but his behaviour escalated so that Truscott regularly entered the farm in search of slurry.

When the farm's occupants Clive and Jackie Roth erected bollards and removed slurry in a bid to deter him, Truscott decided to exact revenge.

He repeatedly set fire to the Roths' shed, tractor, enclosures and hay - killing a calf in one blaze.

Last year, he admitted making threats to kill the Roth family and damaging their property.

On Friday, he was handed an extended sentence of 10 years following psychiatric reports.

Judge Philip Wassall told Truscott: "When the family took steps to clear up the slurry ... to prevent you from wallowing in it and took other measures to stop you getting on to their land, you began these offences.

"During a prison visit in August 2012, you made a reference to Raoul Moat and said you wouldn't mind going to prison knowing that your revenge would have been received.

"The impact on this unfortunate family, who you chanced upon and whose lives you have blighted for years, has been substantial.

"They live in fear of seeing you again."

Prosecuting, Eleanor Purkis revealed that he had previously received a 16-week sentence for stripping naked in the cattle pen, releasing the cattle and climbing into the slurry spreader.

On his release, Truscott returned to the farm and sat naked in cow muck. He was jailed for a further 20 weeks.

He was jailed again, for two years, in September 2011 after police caught him naked in a field harassing the Roth family.

His latest offending was in June last year, when Truscott told support workers he wanted to "get revenge" on Mrs Roth and her 17-year-old son.

"He said 'I will buy a car with the £2,500 I have in my wardrobe and I will drive to Cornwall. I will kidnap them and I will burn them," Ms Purkis said.

Judge Wassall said Truscott, who has autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment.

He will serve an extended licence period of five years on release from prison.

The judge also imposed an extended restraining order to keep him from the farm

As long as you dont have chickens its ok, he is the infamous chicken ****er of old chichester town

Not for much longer. We are moving to Hurstpierpoint, still in Sussex. Bit closer to your way so you better watch out old son. Actually quite close to Crawley so I was going to give him a PM but he seems to have disappeared.

I thought for a moment that we wouldn't be seeing you on here for a few years ;)

I like to think that years of watching CSI means I will never get caught for anything I have ever done:p

Always been tempted to do some crop circles but instead of circles a picture of a hand with the middle finger sticking up. As a way of summing up in artistic fashion my disappoint in how civilisation has turned out.

I read a story some where the other day about a guy who tried to have sex with his car, reminds me of a roofer I knew when I first started out on the building sites. He used to have actual pictures of his car in his wallet and would take them out on his tea break and look at them. He would say look this one is with the boot up and this is one with just the front windows down.

Some proper weirdos out there.

I read a story some where the other day about a guy who tried to have sex with his car, reminds me of a roofer I knew when I first started out on the building sites. He used to have actual pictures of his car in his wallet and would take them out on his tea break and look at them. He would say look this one is with the boot up and this is one with just the front windows down.

Some proper weirdos out there.

:ross:

My word…I have to ask…was it a banger or a sporty model? :eek:

:ross:

My word…I have to ask…was it a banger or a sporty model? :eek:

You know for the life of me I can not remember the make of car. He had a works van like most of us and this was his other car, this was the early 90's I remember it had patterned seat covers. He honestly used to take his pictures out every tea break and look at them.

No idea what he is up to these days. Working building sites was good, good money and you got to work different places but you did on occasion bump into some weirdos. One guy in the winter told me he was wearing his wife's tights because he got so cold working outdoors and I should try wearing them under my jeans as it would keep me warm. It was the start of a love affair that has lasted to this day.

Back