• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Inevitable result of spending a summer briefing that you will change manager, then not changing manager.

They are in the worst state I’ve ever seen them in.

Pleasing as it was to see them a complete shambles, I was sad to see Eriksen involved in the fiasco, he was a wonderful player for us despite not being able to head the ball, do crunching tackles or run round like a headless chicken.

Utterly ridiculous. Red card stands after video review. Red card rescinded the next day, after video review. They are utterly incompetent!
Indeed. Makes you wonder why there are VAR reviews at all. Who are these superior overlords overruling both the onfield ref and the video refs?

I'm no expert on the exact wording of the rules, but as far as I know a direct red card will always result in a ban for at least one game.

Indeed. Makes you wonder why there are VAR reviews at all. Who are these superior overlords overruling both the onfield ref and the video refs?

I'm no expert on the exact wording of the rules, but as far as I know a direct red card will always result in a ban for at least one game.
No ban when the red card is rescinded.

Utterly ridiculous. Red card stands after video review. Red card rescinded the next day, after video review. They are utterly incompetent!
Out of control, foot at knee height, not going for the ball, tries to kick out after the slip. Another example of 'he didn't maim him, so it's not a red'. It should be all about the intent.

I cannot understand how this is not upheld, Fernandes has admitted he committed the foul, it was intentional and reckless, if he had lost his footing he was out of control. Does this now mean players can fall over and handle the ball? or claim their foot was to high due to losing their balance?

This player gets away with lots of sly fouls and continuously harassing referees, is he untouchable by authorities?

The media have decided it's not a red perhaps it's a yellow and their opinion counts for more than the match officals and VAR reviews, the inmates are running the asylum.

Back