• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheese Lounge

I feel like this thread should actually be a cheese lounge.

Tesco currently have a Wenselydale with blue - it's damn good!
(It's real Wenselydale - only Wensleydale from the Wensleydale Creamery will do; it's another level)

I feel like this thread should actually be a cheese lounge.

Tesco currently have a Wenselydale with blue - it's damn good!
(It's real Wenselydale - only Wensleydale from the Wensleydale Creamery will do; it's another level)
I do love a nice blue
We’re off to France next week and the food there is different but the cheese options are nuts
We tend to buy things w heave never tried before and see what works

I had subscriptions to neals dairy over lockdown to keep the cheee pipeline going.

I’ll always have the memories, blue agur with marmite on French bread, cheddar on digestive biscuits, membriillo with Epoisses on a cracker, even a humble dairylea triangle.

I have recently rediscovered the true delights of a rich Red Leicester.

In general, can anyone deny the glorious pleasures offered by a few slices of extra mature cheddar and some apple as a quick snack?

I am off the my cheese drawer right now in fact...

In general, can anyone deny the glorious pleasures offered by a few slices of extra mature cheddar and some apple as a quick snack?

I can heartily recommend red leicester and chocolate spread sandwiches.
Don't knock it until you've tried it.
A bit like one of your American peanut butter and jelly concoctions.
I also recommend banana and sugar sandwiches if you have a sweet tooth.

Oh my. Banana sandwiches, with sugar sprinkled over the banana. Brings back childhood memories.
And cheddar cheese and jam sandwiches, to which I was introduced by someone at school. Lovely.

Im currently in France and they have cheese for every occasion but fudge me it’s expensive if you don’t buy from the fridge
Had a steak tonight and was meant to come with a blue cheese sauce…. Cheeky guts barely put any on the plate and it was as a side to the steak like a splodge of mayo
Standards have dropped

Ha! Not one of 'mine' LOL...albeit I have finally occasionally enjoyed a slice of sprouted brown bread with peanut better and jam.

That last one? Not since I was a kid LOL...

That really mature cheddar with the hard salty bits in it.

Brought some French blue… no idea of the name as it was off a market stall and the guy didn’t speak any English and my French wasnt good enough to converse

Coming home we got searched at the ferry terminal and they asked if the dog could come in… but once he smelt the cheese he refused .. It stinks but tastes great

Back