• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by spurspinter1

  1. spurspinter1

    So, what happened today?

    Picked up keys for my first house yesterday (I couldn't find the "what happened yesterday" thread). If I can stay here for the rest of my life, to avoid having to deal with solicitors / estate agents / mortgage brokers ever again I will! What a bizarre industry. Waiting for completion...
  2. spurspinter1

    Mateus Fernandes Official

    Try Robertodezerbi@TottenhamhotspurFC.co.uk He's stopped replying to my messages about the ostracising of our beloved Richarlison, no idea why but I'm gonna write a poem in blood and get that posted ASAP.
  3. spurspinter1

    International Break September/Ocobter 2026 Thread

    Who else is having an absolutely lovely weekend so far? 😅 It's a beauty of a day for football where I'm at but a bad one for watching a slowly unfolding car crash. After a break I am hopefully I'll have a bit more perspective and the next game will be a fresh start. And then the next one. And...
  4. spurspinter1

    Richarlison

    No need to apologise good sir! You needn't analyse the exchange unless it's fun for you. I don't recall saying something about the manager thinking there's a narrative tbh. I'm realising it's just better to leave you to it, especially if you've felt hounded by being called out on BS pretend...
  5. spurspinter1

    Richarlison

    You're not even responding to what I've said, word salad and straw manning, but you don't need to be told that do you now.
  6. spurspinter1

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I think the results are matching the performances. You deserve goals when you put the ball in the back of the net. You deserve wins when you finish a game with more goals than the opposition. Good ball from Tonali for the offside goal, credit where it's due. But there's no balance, chemistry...
  7. spurspinter1

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Bergvall comes on and fixes this 100%. We need some aimless hustle and bustle and turnovers of the ball in dangerous areas without anything resembling end product.
  8. spurspinter1

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    There is nothing likeable about this current team is there?
  9. spurspinter1

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    If you take away the goal conceded, and delete the PL games already played, it wasn't actually awful. But here we are, not taking chances and conceding first. A chance to change the narrative, but it was also the chance of a fresh start when the first whistle was blown. It's a lot invested in...
  10. spurspinter1

    Who is the most hated former player that’s not Judus?

    Lo Celso for me. Maybe it's harsh to blame him for not being suited to the league, and also for injury problems. I don't think any player wants to be injured, but it appeared that getting fit for Argentina was more of a priority...Of course I don't have the full picture and things that played...
  11. spurspinter1

    Richarlison

    Why would the players get annoyed by something literally nobody has said, or even insinuated? This topic really sets people off doesn't it (myself included when I'm triggered by the level of discourse). The idea that it's better to have an option, rather than not having one is some absurd...
  12. spurspinter1

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    It wasn't realistic for Leicester to win the Premier league but they made it a reality. And it's wildy subjective but I think we're less of an underdog for the FA cup than them lot were for the title, even if we're a basketcase of a club. Things take time, however I don't like this whole...
  13. spurspinter1

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Completely disagree with your first paragraph. If you're in a competition you have a chance of winning it, and we've had a manager in place since before the summer who steadied the ship and got investment (and then some) in to the squad. Does spending a lot mean we should expect to hit the...
  14. spurspinter1

    Richarlison

    One thing I was thinking about with this situation is how unless we're pro footballers or a similar calibre of well paid athletic endeavour we can’t really apply our own ideas of work to the situation. At the minute, Richarlison as a professional footballer is not able to do his job by means of...
  15. spurspinter1

    Oliver Irow - on loan at Mansfield

    I saw him play at Doncaster last weekend but didn't even know the lad was one if ours tbh Definitely looked a player, brought some threat and quality to the left hand side.
Back