• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by SissokoWasGood (BoL)

  1. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    There’s a good article in The Athletic about whether Spurs fan can expect RDZ to click from here on in, given the first of his 5 games at Brighton. In that article, it also makes reference to the fact that he acknowledges the game has changed, the physicality of the league and where you duel and...
  2. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    I do think a big part of the explanation here is the organisational change. We had done things a certain way before, so I can see why it might be surprising for a player to learn that we will not do things that way anymore, and are serious about the things we ask for in respect of commitment...
  3. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    Agreed. I think I understand what Steff is saying, in that you have to play the hand you are dealt, and with Richy the right play was to offer more clarity and be decisive on his behalf to not let this situation spiral. But I just cannot wrap my head around the idea that we messed him around all...
  4. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    Is the idea behind giving Richy clarity that he would have taken that on the chin, found himself a move, and been totally ok with it? Do we know that for sure? Because if we accept he is emotionally volatile and should be treated differently, unless I’m missing something it feels like there’s...
  5. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    I very much agree with you. Does that accommodation extend to standards expected of every other player when it comes to behaviour in a transfer negotiation? I’m asking where the line is, not saying that mental health isn’t important. We’re also not even 100% sure that Richy’s mental health...
  6. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    I believe then we are back in the place of this debate where I remember being a few weeks ago…I don’t know the right answer but I question exactly how much accommodation a professional club, one of the top 20 biggest clubs in the world, must make for someone who is known to be emotional? At what...
  7. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    I get that it might have been his intention to put his side out, but his statement didn’t buy him any good will from any side. If anything, he all but confirmed that it was him that stopped the deal? I remember seeing on this thread that the club should have made clear the deals were separate...
  8. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Richarlison

    I agree with you. First of all, very happy to state Richy is a good person. And also to say that the actual words used in his posts aren’t egregious on their own. But it’s the context that makes them very bad. For someone in his position there are simply higher standards of behaviour expected...
  9. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Levy's Plan

    But let’s put aside the fact that we often bid the same amount at the end of August that we were asked to bid in July, is the argument that it would be better to have these players in late? As in, let’s say we did all of our business this summer in the last week of the window, do you think...
  10. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Levy's Plan

    What’s the argument here? Better to get the players late? And probably be forced to pay the price we should have paid in July anyway? Or maybe not sign them at all? To meet one man’s definition of not having his pants pulled down?
  11. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Levy's Plan

    I do agree with this. It’s a shame for Levy’s project that two owners came in who cheated, and kept us just out of the top for too long.
  12. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I was actually thinking the same thing. And in the age of social media, it would be pretty easy to organise. It’s also something that could in theory be actioned right now. Part of me also does want to see the loudest boos ever anytime City are in possession from here on in though. We always...
  13. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I’d be fascinated to know the amount of money that’s being spent on the PR war around this verdict now. Reason I say that is because I see stories like this and think…surely no one is going to allow this to happen? The politicians would surely not spend the political capital? The PM has no...
  14. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Sorry, meant to say MCFC subreddit and clearly forgot the crucial word there!
  15. SissokoWasGood (BoL)

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I must say, reading the MCFC for a laugh / peek into how people can be so deluded is an interesting way to spend a few minutes. Like another planet.
Back