• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Roland Beurre

  1. Roland Beurre

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Corporal Jones was "Don't panic!"
  2. Roland Beurre

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool***

    Nightmare on ElmField
  3. Roland Beurre

    Jan Paul van Hecke

    I dunno. We could have experimented with Romero as centre-forward. 😆
  4. Roland Beurre

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    "Foot race": I've always found this phrase a bit tautologous, but I do like the idea of a player whipping out an e-scooter on a quick breakaway. :) I hope you are right about RDZ being able to adapt his system to current trends.
  5. Roland Beurre

    Next Manager Thread (2026 Edition)

    OTOH, it did provoke me to give a wry smile. Spurs were 55/1 to get relegated at the start of the season; the odds are down to 16/1 now. I am not saying I think they will get relegated but I wish I had pulled the trigger on having that bet at the beginning of the season, if only to lay it off at...
  6. Roland Beurre

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Going out to Purley is more of a Palace thing ;)
  7. Roland Beurre

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I used to be Sofa So-good. I'll get m'coat.
  8. Roland Beurre

    The Case for the Attacking play

    This aged badly :)
  9. Roland Beurre

    Mateus Fernandes Official

    That's a lot of bondage. Are they playing in bondage trousers?
  10. Roland Beurre

    Spurs Classic Photo Thread

    I was shocked to discover how Culzean (site of a castle in Scotland) is pronounced; does this mean we should be pronouncing Gilzean as Gil-ain?
  11. Roland Beurre

    ***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v The Garibaldis (will Marinakis eat his own club with a cuppa?), Sat Sept 5th, City Ground, 3pm***

    So, that means we win the next game 0 - (-1)? Or 0 - (-4)? I am not sure of the arithmetical progression here.
  12. Roland Beurre

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    The previous manager was Tudor, wasn't it? He was in charge for seven games. I am confused
  13. Roland Beurre

    Richarlison

    Someone said Dombele is currently a free agent.
  14. Roland Beurre

    Sandro Tonali Official

    There's more to management than tactics, of course, but it's evident that Neville is a much better pundit than manager, particularly if you take the view that a pundit's main role is to generate engaging content rather than actually be "right".
Back