• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Mr Gogolak

  1. M

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    First, I'd like to make it clear that what I want as a football and what I think will happen are two very different things. Football wasn't perfect when the Premier League was formed and the early years have seen a number of very questionable refereeing decisions for instance, but it has...
  2. M

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I'd like to see them get their due, but I'm not holding up my breath. Also, no disrespect, but Rangers are but a speck in the grand scheme of things. It would be interesting to see how much they contributed to Scottish football's money pot, but City are in a different league (see what I did...
  3. M

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Well, brace yourselves gentlemen because I don't think any of the things discussed in this thread will ever happen, bar for a hefty point deduction and a hefty fine. The game's no longer about glory, it's about money (I'm writing like an AI now!). The whole transfer market has been on a...
  4. M

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I think the first point needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, because depending on the system and their partners, a player's output could be quite different. If you're playing alongside a goal magnet, for instance, you're probably going to struggle to hit double-figures. Likewise, if you're a...
  5. M

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Just to be clear, I'm not claiming to know better than the people who are actually running the club; I'm just saying that there aren't that many people out there who'd be considered a safe bet if you let them the key to the kingdom. If you're not going to invest in a strong structure - in our...
  6. M

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    No need to apologise at all! English isn't my first language and even when I try to express a coherent thought, it's often lost in translation!
  7. M

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    What I meant is, if I were a club owner, which managers do I rate so highly that I could leave him in charge of the club / back him fully and be confident of getting excellent results for my money - and I do mean 100% certain. I'm not saying there's no good managers anymore; even people like...
  8. M

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Who's a top manager these days, though? Football has changed so much and it keeps on changing so fast, that it's hard to think of anyone who'd actually fit into that category... Guardiola? Klopp? Maybe Luis Enrique and Ancelotti? Possibly Deschamps and maybe Zidane if you're feeling generous...
  9. M

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    It's not so much his attitude that has me worried than the way he approaches competitive games. We're five games into the season and he still appears to be looking for his best line-up. That's (partly) what pre-season games are for. More importantly, he's got a decision to make regarding...
  10. M

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I haven't seen the game (and I don't want to, now that I know the result) but one worrying trend is that most people expected us to be poor going forward (credit to them) but defensively solid. I've had my doubts on Van de Ven and Van Hecke as a partnership. Having one of them on pitch because...
  11. M

    Mykhailo Mudryk

    That was always going to happen after two years without squad training and competitive matches. There's a reason why they coined the phrase 'match fitness'. Hopefully, it's just a small setback. He was never going to be of any use in the short term anyway, and I doubt a manager as experienced as...
  12. M

    The Media and Tottenham

    It's just ragebait. They know there's a lot of Spurs fans out there and after last season, a lot of them have a very short fuse. That's modern society for you: baiting people, making them even more miserable than they already are, for a few clics and a couple of ads seen. I'm pretty sure ManUre...
  13. M

    ***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v The Garibaldis (will Marinakis eat his own club with a cuppa?), Sat Sept 5th, City Ground, 3pm***

    A point on the road is always a decent result, but I have to admit the performance didn't fill me with confidence. Overall, it shows how much work there's left to do. We're not a poor team by any means, but everything we do is either too complicated, too slow or just a little bit off. We tend...
  14. M

    Transfer thread

    Does that mean we've been collecting trash?
  15. M

    Richarlison

    Taking him off the squad list probably didn't do much for the club in terms of getting a bigger fee. Now, everybody knows it's a straight choice between paying him for not playing or accepting whatever offer is on the table. Hopefully, they did it because the talks with Trabzonspor are at an...
Back