• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by monkeybarry

  1. monkeybarry

    Dejan Kulusevski

    Inverted right wing back?!
  2. monkeybarry

    New Kit?

    We'd probably financially dope, get ourselves relegated, turn 115 charges into 300, be demoted to the Welsh league and be forced to ground share with West Ham.
  3. monkeybarry

    Emirates Marketing Project

    I agree with that. It's as much a football problem as it is a Emirates Marketing Project problem (the culture; the rule breaking is purely on City and the PL governance controls).
  4. monkeybarry

    Emirates Marketing Project

    I agree in principle - they slight difference is that with Wimbledon and Man Utd it was all out in the open; this was far more behind the scenes. Any fan defending them now they've been found guilty can go down with them, for sure. But I leave some space for the others - they were also deceived.
  5. monkeybarry

    Emirates Marketing Project

    That's the only bit I don't completely agree with - because that destroys Emirates Marketing Project fans. Dissolve the going concern, expunge them from the period in question, allow the fans to start a new Emirates Marketing Project and wish them all the best. That said - I didn't hear too many protests from fans. Credit to the...
  6. monkeybarry

    Emirates Marketing Project

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c63reg93xwzro I. The owners and associated structure needs removing and banning. Criminal prosecution has to be on the cards. II. Emirates Marketing Project need striping of everything they won during the period III. The club either needs massive demotion (to the...
  7. monkeybarry

    Micky van de Ven

    Leaving JPVH and Senesi as CB?! 😳
  8. monkeybarry

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    It will be interesting - the PL won so many that I do wonder if Emirates Marketing Project will use not appealing to leverage more sympathetic punishments and to stop it dragging out. Get relegated, get promoted again, move forward. Rather than having it happen it 2/3 years time. Similar to Italy a while ago. Juve I...
  9. monkeybarry

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    I didn't know the Welsh had human rights
  10. monkeybarry

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    Make them play in Wales
  11. monkeybarry

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    Is this Manchester'ism?
  12. monkeybarry

    Former Player Appreciation Thread

    https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/26581620.sebastien-bassong-accused-dodging-7-tube-fare-london/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=Iwb21leAUjRRpleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBwZG9mBXNydGMGYXBwX2lkDDM1MDY4NTUzMTcyOAABHrUAQLhuP4hgoOoqMs3bv2tEOMkiUOTsURiBpnWwDaaw4jD7chKc-ol4zjDn_aem...
  13. monkeybarry

    Conor Gallagher

    Like a budget Gus Poyet?
  14. monkeybarry

    Dejan Kulusevski

    Pretty bricky to try that defence - he can afford taxis. And 18 points?!
  15. monkeybarry

    Dejan Kulusevski

    Hope he's better than our other new signings
Back