• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by LutonSpurs

  1. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    I would ask, ould anyone say that a Zionism that is hostile to the national ideal specifically and only of the Palestinians is racist? You can't say no. From a Palestinian perspective, whose rights have been erased entirely. Forget having a nation.
  2. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    I had a listen and it's helped me think my position through better. This motion is a PR stunt rather than aimed at stopping a genocide. I just want the suffering to end. This feels like creating more hate
  3. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    If someone did a motion that Wahabi Islam is sexist there would be no outcry and it would be true. You could argue and win for any abrahamic religion. To argue Zionism as it is, now, is racism - is similarly true. However I'm not Jewish. And I've no idea how this feels. I would have voted...
  4. LutonSpurs

    Sick sick world what is wrong with people

    Famous hooligan he admired
  5. LutonSpurs

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    He was hardly an employee alone. But his medals won by cheating shouldn't count.
  6. LutonSpurs

    Artificial intelligence

    Love Gutter. Unique but so Spurs. I still don't understand his position on Brexit all these years later but it was fun reading
  7. LutonSpurs

    *** Official TV Thread ***

    Didn't like the last season. The main villains were just poorly written and poorly casted in my view.
  8. LutonSpurs

    *** Official TV Thread ***

    Furious really was pretty special. My only issue was I assumed it was a mini series. As I read nothing on it till I'd finished. So well written. Rossum is incredible. As are all the cast. Tried to stsrt season 2 of gentleman and stopped at 15 minutes. It was just silly. Agree with Billy...
  9. LutonSpurs

    *** Official TV Thread ***

    OK Steff. I salute you. I'm 4 episodes in and it's just hilarious but in the classy unintended way. So good. Brilliant recommendation. I've got post Silo blues. This is helping
  10. LutonSpurs

    Forum running slow...

    @scaramanga have you become a Gooner? Or Muslim? Where are ya pal?
  11. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    it will not last long, the pliant muslim and jew are the ones they do not mind
  12. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    Its pretty wild how the far right hate Palestinians children
  13. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    Yeah. You really can't let us get held back by collective inactivity/harm. Do your bit.
  14. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    The longer we can try, individually and collectively, to stop us becoming extinct, the better.
  15. LutonSpurs

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    Sad day to see us not take the assisted dying bill further. Really feel for those who in agony who want out of this place.
Back