• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Gilzeantoscore

  1. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    We saw the inevitable Spurs rooster tease at the end.
  2. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    You can see the goals being conceded before they even happen, it's like a slow-motion car wreck.
  3. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Apart from the weak as tinkle effort, I had to put up with that toffy voiced CNUT Champion and Gooner scum Upton for the commentary. That fudgewit brought up every piece of negative Spurs data he could and then put it on high rotation for the whole match. I had to switch off.
  4. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Apart from the weak as tinkle effort, I had to put up with that toffy voiced CNUT Champion and Gooner scum Upton for the commentary. That fudgewit brought up every piece of negative Spurs data he could and then put it on high rotation for the whole match. I had to switch off.
  5. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Seriously, supporting this team is bad for your mental health, it really is!
  6. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I for the life of me cannot understand how the management thought that we could go into this season with Solanke as our only striker, I just cannot. I smell a dirty big rat with some of these signings, none of which, by the way excited me at all, because NONE of them had great records. A few...
  7. G

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Van Heche is the worst one on one defender I have seen in a long while. Earlier he got rolled very easiily and nearly conceded. I tell you this club is cursed. You would think that these new players would be busting a gut, but most are just jogging around. Solanke? WTF? I reckon we have...
  8. G

    ***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

    He was our best player.
  9. G

    ***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

    I will have to stop watching Spurs game, all I do is spend 90 minutes screaming at the screen. Can we just NOT play Tel any more please? Also, somebody needs to tell Savino to play the ball EARLIER? Next week, start Maddison and Kudos. Our problem is that we do not possess a striker...
  10. G

    ***Tottenham v Brentford OMT***

    He over elaborates, wants to beat his man four times before getting a pass or cross in.
  11. G

    ***Tottenham v Brentford OMT***

    It's the manner of our losing, fudging incompetent!
  12. G

    ***Tottenham v Brentford OMT***

    They had TWO unmarked players on he back post. fudging incompetent cnuts!
  13. G

    ***Tottenham v Brentford OMT***

    There is zero pace in this team.
  14. G

    ***Tottenham v Brentford OMT***

    Do you reckon Saudi Sportswashing Machine will still want Bergvall after today?
  15. G

    ***Tottenham v Brentford OMT***

    What have I been saying about Robertson? He is finished. Too slow. Gray is no full back either, being slow. This is embarrassing!
Back