• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by DTA

  1. D

    Levy's Plan

    I would have thought that was pretty obvious, Not to overpay for players because “getting them in early” means a a better start to the season apparently. How many times did we hear just pay a few more million and get they in early!!!
  2. D

    Levy's Plan

    And getting them early had really helped with our start this season… oh wait a minute.
  3. D

    Richarlison

    Still better than anyone else we have right?
  4. D

    Levy's Plan

    Maybe, but his first choices look pants. So maybe his 4th option would have been better.
  5. D

    Jan Paul van Hecke

    It’s all optics with these clowns in charge
  6. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Fear for the club not the manager. The cúnts in charge kept Frank on till it was almost too late…RDZ could have 10-15 points for the first 20 games and i guarantee you this lot won’t pull the trigger because it will expose them for being the clueless Cretins that they are. Let’s hope that’s all...
  7. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Well maybe we should have gone a top sporting director instead? As for who is a top manager yes Klopp Anchellotti enrique, Emery all of those have won multiple Trophies and would have been more sensible to back to the tune of 400m. But I come back to the point that I made before a ball was...
  8. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I’m not trying to be a dingdong here I promise. But in terms of your list: 1. DI Zerbi has not proved he is a top manager, and I’m not just talking about here. Potential yes sure, but proven top manager, No. 2. It looks very much like he was in fact given absolute say over transfers. Which he...
  9. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    My point is those that believed in him enough to give him a 5 year contract and spend £400m as well as selling truely promising players in addition to committed proven warriors are not the brightest and have an atrocious decision making record at our club.
  10. D

    Time to start LWB and Boast?

    Haha that’s funny… oh wait no it’s not, it’s real.
  11. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Or anyone else that’s successful at football management. that I remember at least. Jose and Conte do it only when it’s all imploding around them and it signals the end is near. It’s incredibly counterproductive, especially so early on. He should be trying to build the player confidence talking...
  12. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    the people pumping 400mil in are incompetent Cùnts
  13. D

    ENIC

    Which actually means we will massively overpay for someone who doesn’t make the desired impact. And that’s going to have some huge repercussions down the road as their is only a limited amount of art in Nepos collection
  14. D

    Sandro Tonali Official

    palhinha would be in with shout of being our top goal scorer right now. We also might not have conceded so many goals
  15. D

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I agree with almost all of that, But I dont think it was just hindsight. a lot of us on here were saying these things as they happened. And as much as people may deny it, the “Levy Out Crew” were loving that we were spùnking big money on players because I meant we were “acting like a Big Club”...
Back