• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by clownfoot

  1. clownfoot

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    Does anyone know what the 1 charge they were found not guilty on is?
  2. clownfoot

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    Could be the end of the prem as we know it this. The reputational damage to the league as a product could be huge. Serie A in the mid to late 00s got mired in scandal and arguably has never recovered. The league looks corrupt now. I think the fine Chelsea got recently was pre-emptive of this...
  3. clownfoot

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    One thing annoying me is that he hasn’t played Tonali and Fernandes together. May be wrong but I think even in preseason games they’d get a half each and not many minutes together? Baffles me that he hasn’t tried it, and I appreciate Bentancur doesn’t deserve to be dropped, but to spend £185m on...
  4. clownfoot

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Few days after the result so I’d say I’m a bit calmer now. I’m still annoyed but it’s not like last season. We’re creating chances but can see players confidence wain after half and hour if we’ve not scored and that’s linked to my worry about De Zerbi - if we don’t score first I can’t see us...
  5. clownfoot

    Andros Townsend fighting baldness

    Never thought I’d see a footballer get the Who Framed Roger Rabbit treatment
  6. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    What’s the point of Van Hecke going up for a corner if he won’t head the ball?
  7. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Well I can switch it off now at least. Still the team to play to help a club find form
  8. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    The one midfielder who can control a game from deep was taken off at half time after being played out of position. Baffles me
  9. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Main point of De Zerbi’s football is let the opponent press you and pass through. Seems no back up plan if we’re chasing a game and they are content to sit in and play on the break. Going to be a long 40 mins
  10. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Fernandes off? Kudus in 10 I guess
  11. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Played well and deserve to be well ahead. Once the floodgates open we’ll be good, but the longer it goes on the harder it’s going to be
  12. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Boos last week at full time, this time it will be half time. Is that progress?
  13. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    No point even asking for a pen anymore
  14. clownfoot

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Emery team smash and grab for the 3rd season running
Back