• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Clarky

  1. Clarky

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Had a discussion with someone who is fairly well versed in this kind of 'stuff'. They said expect the various Governments to be thrown into the headlights very soon. Their reasoning was, that the only way to buy time, to leverage the position would be, to ensure the discussions about appeals...
  2. Clarky

    Artificial intelligence

    I have actually started to find paid resources like ChatGPT are getting worse, not better. Can't follow instructions, get stuck in loops, are unable to start over, use too much of their own 'creative' license. I created a print and wanted mockup resources and it was something I'd love to...
  3. Clarky

    *** Official Film Thread ***

    I've recently been introducing the bairn into some quality 80s cinema. Started gently with E.T. After an early WTAF ( I paraphrase) at the quality... We were treated to an early 'peni$ breath' I had utterly forgotten. I then had to explain why I had suddenly started yodeling in the middle of the...
  4. Clarky

    *** Official Film Thread ***

    Yep
  5. Clarky

    Israel Gaza

    It is widely reported the security establishment had received vague warnings. The first ones said it was imminent and in September. So when that period passed without issue, they went in the file with all the other vague warnings. Obviously this is all just point scoring ahead of the elections...
  6. Clarky

    Israel Gaza

    Sounds like a festering crock to me. If it was credible intel it wouldn't be shared at that level at all. It would be shared between the security services, and not just those within Israel either. There is also no record of any meeting having taken place at all. At the time, I recall that they...
  7. Clarky

    Israel Gaza

    What is the 'accepted' start date of this conflict?
  8. Clarky

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    If you are asking did Tottenham win any legal battles while he was Chairman? Then yes we did. We defended the Enfield Borough Council case, I believe. The issue iwth INEOS appears to be moving towards settlement.
  9. Clarky

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    There are 23 potential individual claims across CL, European and EPL losses. If you averaged CL at £50m, Europe and relegation at £35m you get to £1.015bn potential compo before you blink. Reaches for popcorn...
  10. Clarky

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    With Emirates Marketing Project found guilty of all 115 charges, what will this mean for the many teams who were disadvantaged by their cheating? A certain Tottenham Hotspur AFAIR finished 5th and missed out on Champions League football in four of those seasons with Emirates Marketing Project ahead. It is suggested that CL qualifcation...
  11. Clarky

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    I did have to sound my horn once when they were arsing about down a side road but they wrongly thought I was acknowledging them. :rolleyes:
  12. Clarky

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    I'm watching England 'Til I die while working. Strange seeing all of this, as it is our town and I've heard various arguments, know people who have marched. Strange when you recognise some of the protagonists. I used to have to drive past each Saturday morning dropping my little one at...
  13. Clarky

    Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

    Spare a moment for his poor Mum...
  14. Clarky

    ENIC

    An issue that is very much part of our DNA, is that we get confused when we are fighting and survive a relegation battle. We go from 'Sweet Mother of Barabas we almost GOT RELEGATED' to 'Yeah but I won't take a Top 6 finish unless it is done with some silken-haired Frenchman standing on the...
Back