• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Its been drilled into them for years, but thats not even the main crux of my thinking.

They play a 433, possession based, patient and technical. ALways play it out from the back. Who in the Liverpool set up suits that?

I can see Suarez flourishing. Johnson as well. Other than that?

he just needs a Joe Allen or Leon Brittain in the centre, like we have Modric....it will make all the difference at the beginning and in the meantime the rest of the players will work on the training pitch learning the Rodgers way

Its been drilled into them for years, but thats not even the main crux of my thinking.

They play a 433, possession based, patient and technical. ALways play it out from the back. Who in the Liverpool set up suits that?

I can see Suarez flourishing. Johnson as well. Other than that?

Should suit Lucas and Enrique I guess. Downing might like it as he won't be expected to get to the byline and cross.

The likes of Spearing, Henderson, Kuyt, Carroll and Adam are more of the old school. Kick and run.

has Sigurdsson officially signed for Swansea???

if he has, im sure he did it because of Rodgers being there and if Rodgers walks away only days after concluding that deal, convincing the player, convincing the board to spend a massive amount for that club, then i will lose a lot of respect for Rodgers.....would be cnutish of the highest order

He's gonna go Pool now of course ffs. I predicted that signing about 3 months ago and now it will happen. fudge sake man.

It be interesting to see how gerrard will fit in,the system rodgers likes to play is that players stay in their position,with gerrard he likes to be everywhere and get someone to cover for him,gerrard likes to take control and dictate the pace of the game,swansea don't do that,they keep the ball till they get an opening and it won't matter how long it takes for them for them to do it.

It be interesting to see how gerrard will fit in,the system rodgers likes to play is that players stay in their position,with gerrard he likes to be everywhere and get someone to cover for him,gerrard likes to take control and dictate the pace of the game,swansea don't do that,they keep the ball till they get an opening and it won't matter how long it takes for them for them to do it.

top players can adapt and fit into any style/system...Gerrard is a top player, imo

I've never took Gerrard to be a team player. He shines when he takes the game by the scruff and does his driving runs and shoots from distance, not necessarily the team thing.

I can't see him adapting to Louis Van Gaal 'total football' philosophy where it's all about team harmony and each player knowing their roles.

Gerrard will play the Sigurdson role (though not as well IMO). If he is disciplined he will do so with some success, problem is discipline is hardly a strong suit. With 2 behind him it might force him onto playing the role properly.

That midfield never work, irrespective of the stats

Capello had an excellent win-rate yet bottled it big time in the few that counted

wow, one tournament and he bottled it:-s

he held his hands up that he messed up South Africa, before and during.....If he hung around for the Euros i think he would have applied the lessons learned and England would have been better off for it

Yeah, we beat a lot of good teams in that time :^)

Enger-I-coulda-been-a-contendland ftw.

I look forward to Rodwell and Henderson driving England to World cup and Euro glory in the next 10 years:|

Back