• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Think Borini will be a great signing for them and allow them to play the Rodgers way. Exactly the type of signing that will have some people thinking 'Wuh? 9 goals last season? Why are we letting Carroll go for him?' but in actual fact will be a pretty vital piece of the jigsaw.

He won't turn them into challengers by himself, and they still need to adapt other positions in their squad, but it's a good start.

How many years do we have to finish above them before they realise we are better than them?

Mate, they are denial/victim central, they could be in the 3rd division and would still be arguing they are the biggest/most successful/whatever club in the world .. and the only reason they are where they are is the world is jealous and conspiring against them ..

It's worth a follow, some of the posts are brilliant :lol:

https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown

OH christ ... that is just too much ... few prime examples below

Benitez's Liverpool were playing that way (same as Spain) off the ball before Spain had even won a major tournament

top 3 of Borini, Dempsey and Suarez would be deadly, as they can play similar style to Barca top 3 players (Sanchez,Messi,Pedro)

(Vidic) Average defender benefiting from playing against gonad*less teams most of the time

(On Glen Johnson) I'd say he's at least top 5, if not in the top 3 (in the world)

Christ almighty! I'd take Reina, Suarez (If he'd come straight from Ajax and wasn't a ****), Reina, Reina and..er...Reina from them.

Christ almighty! I'd take Reina, Suarez (If he'd come straight from Ajax and wasn't a ****), Reina, Reina and..er...Reina from them.

I barely would take Reina but for longevity purposes yeah I would rather brad though. Reina is a proper sweeper keeper though - brilliant distribution.

I would take the **** suarez now we are playing 433. I would take Carrol but if they paid us 5m.

"I've seen a lot of fabio and in my opinion he's one of the best strikers in world football. I expect him to easily net 25 - 30 this season."

The old signs for Liverpool, becomes world class.

I had one trying to tell me that Joe Lewis isn't a billionaire on Saturday!
I just laughed into my pint! Desperate.

Look, sorry people I dont mean to start an unneccessary post, I just want to say like the majority have how much I like the noises and plans been created by our new manager. As ever, we will support anyone who believes in this great club and the pass and move philosophy that runs deep in its history. You see, its not always been about just the great support and the famous european nights and league title wins (of years gone by), its mostly as well been about the style of play along the way. You only have to catch some of the games from the 90's and 00's on LFCtv to remember that for all Evans and Rafa's faults and to a greater extent Souness' and Houlier's faults, the vast majority of the time we have always tried to play the passing game.

Which leads me on to Kenny. The team of 87/88 were the best team I have ever seen grace Anfield every saturday afternoon. For him to come back and steady the ship, I will always be eternally grateful for that as well as what went previous. He is our modern history, epitomised in one man. I just dont want to forget that this is all he did, come back and steadied a ship that was lost at sea. He also got us playing some great football and put smiles on everyones faces.

So when we reap the seeds of what Kenny has sown in the next few years with our young bright manager blowing teams away with football they said could not be played at this pace in the Premiership. And when the pundits claim that these are all players who had no confidence under Kenny, or no guideance. I want people to remember that some of these foundations were laid by Kenny as well as those previous as well.

I dont want to forget what Kenny contributed.

Good luck Brendan. YNWA.

Back