• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trouble t'Lane

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Ian Walker
I've seen photographs of people injured at some of the crowd trouble after the game and it's reported that it was fans of both clubs causing the trouble. I wonder! As I was leaving the ground I passed a group of men (none wearing any team colours) carrying plastic cup and bottles coming from the direction of the Bill Nick. They did not seem to be like most of the other fans around us, more detached from the game and focused on going to the ground. I said to my son they are looking for a fight. Years ago I use to work with a bloke who use to go to railway stations to "have a ruck" with visiting fans of any team, could this be starting again?

I hope it's just isolated and the authorities have the ability to deal with these small incidents, we really don't need a new generation of hooligans and a return to the 70's and 80's.

yeah, bunch of clams who need locking up, fudge off back to the 70's

if I recognised anyone from the pic's i'd grass em up in a heartbeat

I went to the West Ham game and scum on Saturday, although I didn't see any trouble on Saturday, I've seen the pictures online and have seen some YouTube clips of the trouble. Is it the norm for there to be trouble in both of these fixtures? I was under the impression that fighting was a thing of the past for the most part?

Was there similar trouble when we played Chelsea at home?

The media coverage has blown it out of proportion Imv - neither game was any different to any other game v West Ham or Arsenal that I've been too, in fact it was quite tame in comparison to the worst ones.

Back