• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toothache

Use the strongest anitinflams you can get hold of. I save a stash of super strength sciatica ones for toothache.

Try cocaine
Last did it a few weeks back with Katie price's mate at the greyhound stadium.

If you see a dog running called Barbie Bullet running for the trainer Belinda Green, that's her dog. Had to register it in someone else's name to avoid the publicity.

Seen up at Hove maybe half a dozen times now.

This has been a cracking thread. As much as I want Thursday to arrive for you mate, I'll gladly take in whatever wisdom Wednesday spouts as you wait!

Whiskey, and a heady mix of paracetamol and ibuprofen. Worked for me when I developed an infection after a tooth extraction a year or so ago.

Failing that, if it’s unbearable go to A&E. they have emergency dentists in some bigger hospitals.

Forrest gump knocked his out with a stone and an ice skate and he was a child in a man’s body so if he can do that.

Back