• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spurs Legends team

Daisuk

Dimitar Berbatov
leg_hitch_730a.jpg

I'm having a hard time recognizing any of these chaps. I see Anderton, Edinburgh and Stephen Clemence in there. Who are the other guys? Andrea Pirlo on the right? :D

"Legends return to action"

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/legends-colebrook-royals-chigwell-250316/

I'll have a go: Back row: John Lacy, Tony Galvin, Andy Sinton, Mark Falco, Gareth Howells, Stuart Nethercott, Darren Anderton, don't know rest
Front row: don't know 1st two, Justin Edinburgh, Steve Clemence, Alton Thewell, don't know next 2, David Kerslake, don't know, Kevin Watson

I'll have a go: Back row: John Lacy, Tony Galvin, Andy Sinton, Mark Falco, Gareth Howells, Stuart Nethercott, Darren Anderton, don't know rest
Front row: don't know 1st two, Justin Edinburgh, Steve Clemence, Alton Thewell, don't know next 2, David Kerslake, don't know, Kevin Watson

Simon Davies back row furthest right.

Back row: John Lacy, Tony Galvin, Andy Sinton Andy Edmonds, Mark Falco, Gareth Howells, Stuart Nethercott, Darren Anderton, ?, Micky Jarrett, ?, Simon Davies
Front row: ?, Paul McVeigh, Justin Edinburgh, Steve Clemence, Alton Thewell Clive Wilson, ?, ?, David Kerslake, don't know, Kevin Watson

Sinton and David Howells not present as far as I can tell. It appears we often have players appearing that have never been at Spurs.

Some good calls here, but I really doubt the guy fifth from left bottom row is Clive Wilson, looks nothing like him.

Exactly why "legend" is such a devalued word in English.

More like misused, lot of people assume it means outstanding when referring to ex players. Justin Edinburgh will always be a legend to me. I'll never forget watching him trundle down the wing trying to catch an over hit pass and bloke near me shouting "Run Forest, Run"

You know that comedy actor ralf little, I think he played when I saw Spurs legends. Think that is him top right, not Simon Davies.

Shaggy was twice as good as anyone else, just curled it into the top corner as easy as defecating a banana

You know that comedy actor ralf little, I think he played when I saw Spurs legends. Think that is him top right, not Simon Davies.

Shaggy was twice as good as anyone else, just curled it into the top corner as easy as defecating a banana

Shaggy was a top class player, I'm amazed by way the vilified by the press while the less talented David Beckham was glorified, an other case of image over substance.

Shaggy was a top class player, I'm amazed by way the vilified by the press while the less talented David Beckham was glorified, an other case of image over substance.

Could not agree more, and the stick ( from the press) Hoddle got as England manager when he choose Anderton over " Goldenballs" ( who imo was the most over rated of the so called golden generation) showed how much the press sucked up the " goldenballs" myth.

Some good calls here, but I really doubt the guy fifth from left bottom row is Clive Wilson, looks nothing like him.

I gulped when it was suggested it was Alton Thelwell. He's still in his 30's!

Seeing Galvin makes me feel old...

Just saw a quite recent photo of Simon Davies, who looks pretty much the same now as ten years ago, so I don't think that's him on the photo.

Back