• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Halloween surprise prank

I

indianspur

[video=youtube;SJv0A5Pu32o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SJv0A5Pu32o[/video]

Sandro and Gomes :lol:...Verts completely unruffled

Surely Vert must have known something was up? At least we know he is calm under pressure!

:lol:

Love the banter but why would they do that to Gomes who is mentally weak FFS! :D He's gonna end up at the Priory!

The mobile phone thing, were they all Tweeting at the time???

And Kyle... Merk - Kerk? Werk??

a) Amazing how many of them immediately pull out their phone the second they're alone
b) Seriously, what the **** is Gomes still doing here?!

Jan is it ... that **** alone I'm going to buy a kit with his name on it.

Re the phone stuff, we all do it, minute you are waiting/bored .. reach for phone, email/twitter/im/news ...

Hehehe, that's quite funny. Mobile phone addiction, anyone?

This is what most people are like now isn't it? You stand in a queue and people instantly whip out their phones. any spare second and it is straight to the phones. I was sitting in the tube a few weeks ago and someone pulled out their phone and started reading old texts and whatsapp messages. Underground.

Hilarious video though. 'I'm always at the front lines of the banter' :ross:

defoe has a special pocket for his iphone

That's quite common now - most designers do it so that the phone doesn't ruin the shape of what you're wearing.

Most Boateng jackets have phone pockets and I know Gieves & Hawkes pride themselves on being able to conceal the shape of a phone/wallet/gun in their suits.

Any News Of The World journalists not yet in prison can access Jan's phone with his pin 1699 :ross:

For a few of them though Kyle got it wrong by jumping them from behind, much scarier just to edge into their peripheral vision. Good jokes though :)

Can't say I'm surprised by Gomes' reaction, he has a Kyle Walker moment every time the ball comes near him.

Back