• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So who is going to say it this time?

Journos ask loaded questions, players mumble some kind of answers, headlines are created out of context.

Journos ask loaded questions, players mumble some kind of answers, headlines are created out of context.

In that case, just say they have the better squad and be done with it.

Or just say I won't answer that as many of our players in the past have said it only to look like complete idiots?

In that case, just say they have the better squad and be done with it.

Or just say I won't answer that as many of our players in the past have said it only to look like complete idiots?

I'd be surprised if any player even briefly thinks about what he's about to say.

I think we have one player (Lloris) who would get in their first XI. Maybe a fully fit Walker is in with a shout. We have really dropped a level since 'Arry, Ledley, Modric, Bale and VdV were all doing their thing.

With the way we set up, I expect us to get ripped to bits. Is is a humiliation if we expect it?

Is is a humiliation if we expect it?

Yes. Just a completely expected one! I say we try cut a deal. Poch needs to get on the batphone to Wenger and agree an arrangement whereby we allow them to score 2 goals with minimal resistance (sort of like WBA's goal today but x 2), so long as they promise not to try for anymore after 2 nil. They get to rest their legs for Europe and we get out of their place with a 'respectable' 2 nil defeat. Win, win!

Yes. Just a completely expected one! I say we try cut a deal. Poch needs to get on the batphone to Wenger and agree an arrangement whereby we allow them to score 2 goals with minimal resistance (sort of like WBA's goal today but x 2), so long as they promise not to try for anymore after 2 nil. They get to rest their legs for Europe and we get out of their place with a 'respectable' 2 nil defeat. Win, win!

Just for once, I'd like to see us go there with a sound, defensive game-plan and play for a 0-0, getting it without some clownshoe in defence giving away the customary gift to undo any good work.

I think we have one player (Lloris) who would get in their first XI. Maybe a fully fit Walker is in with a shout. We have really dropped a level since 'Arry, Ledley, Modric, Bale and VdV were all doing their thing.

With the way we set up, I expect us to get ripped to bits. Is is a humiliation if we expect it?

I was thinking something similar on the way out of the stadium earlier. It is unreal how far our squad has regressed in such a short time. I think we have maybe 1 or 2 players that any of the Top 4 teams would want in their sqaud.

IIRC ArmchairExpert said it in the OMT right now we have a mid-table squad, at best. What worries me right now, is, IF, we continue to play like today we will find ourselves at the wrong end of the table very soon. Currently 3pts above the dropzone with Arsenal and City away in the next 3 league matches and a home game v Soton.

I am not saying we will get relegated, I am convinced there are more than 3 teams worse than us, but I dont think we will have to worry about playing Thursday nights next season

Remember a few seasons ago when we went 2-0 down at half time and stormed to a 3-2 win.

How far we have fallen.

*weeps*

Strangely I think it will be Lamela that puts his head above the parapet....and get shot down in flames like the rest of the team next Saturday evening.... :(
Sad thing is we have no-one with the balls to back up any words pre-game on the pitch away at that lot

I think the better question will be who from their side starts mouthing off about us? Wont be Wheelchair this time that's for sure...

Strangely I think it will be Lamela that puts his head above the parapet....and get shot down in flames like the rest of the team next Saturday evening.... :(
Sad thing is we have no-one with the balls to back up any words pre-game on the pitch away at that lot

I think the better question will be who from their side starts mouthing off about us? Wont be Wheelchair this time that's for sure...

Their **** goalie, nailed on.

Wouldn't predict anything but a defeat.

However, it's a derby and stranger things have happened. We got beat three times by a much worst west ham team last year.

And we're 2 from 2 in London derbies so far this season :)

So...nobody seems to have done it so far!

But then nobody from theor side has talked any sh!t either.

Wtf is going on??

Back