• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

If you crap beer and feet sticking to the floor proper venue then yes.
Group were great, and. I'm not a big the jam fan, but surprisingly the crowd were pretty flat, very unlike the barrowlands,usually it's bouncing.
And what is it about women wanting to record themselves on their phones.
And while I'm at it, these flowery craft beers that all taste the same, what's that about. Trying to get a decent pint of heavy outside is ridiculous.
Yeah that’s a proper venue
Not great beer
Sticky floor
Too many people
Poor facilities
They are perfect for live gigs

I agree on the flowery “tossers” beer too

I just got back from a week in Japan, Nara to be precise for work, anyone thinking of going to Japan, just do it.
amazing place and people, and yes decent value for money right now
Why it’s decent value? I’ve not contemplated it bu5 I always assumed the exchange rates wouldn’t be great

I get to go at least twice a year with work and right now the rate is good, I guess for a one off trip it won’t make too much difference.

I just got back from a week in Japan, Nara to be precise for work, anyone thinking of going to Japan, just do it.
amazing place and people, and yes decent value for money right now

Nara is an awesome place. I live in Japan in part because of some family history there. Too many people do Kyoto instead of Nara.

It's looking like their interest rates might be more sticky than ours.

Once upon a time the pound used to allow us to live like kings in countries across the globe... certainly not these days.:(

Even getting back to 1.5 euros would be helpful
That’s not gonna happen for a while and not with this current government ..

Yeah

I remember USD at 2 for a quid 😀

Went to see Swan Lake at the ROH today.
I am not a huge ballet fan, when I have been before I have found it all a bit dull. But this was absolutely spectacular. I have no idea about the technicalities of ballet but wow! It was just amazing. Thoroughly wowed and enjoyed.

I am not a huge ballet fan, when I have been before I have found it all a bit dull. But this was absolutely spectacular. I have no idea about the technicalities of ballet but wow! It was just amazing. Thoroughly wowed and enjoyed.
I struggle with ballet but I enjoy opera and classic

One of my favourite pieces of music, seeing it is one of my bucket list items.

Back